This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
    I just got an email from corporate regarding their latest phone conversation. Apparently, this woman wants my job.

Anyone have a copy of one of those "firing the customer" articles I can send back?
    http://www.inc.com/magazine/20020701/24373.html

http://www.businessweek.com/magazine...4/b4056431.htm

http://www.customerthink.com/article..._fire_customer

http://ceounplugged.homestead.com/20...you_shoul.html

http://windowmanager.blogspot.com/20...tomers-is.html

is that enough

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
      Apparently, this woman wants my job.
      Uh... seeing as you've already threatened to walk, does she/they really have a leg to stand on? Corporate already knows you will leave them for their shit...
      "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Good luck with everything, and great job dealing with her! I love when justice is served.

Comment

They say what does not kill you makes you stronger. After all you've been through Kus, you should be able to finger-wrestle the Incredible Hulk without breaking a sweat!

Seriously, bad enough these corporate buffoons are trying to write you up for following their rules, but the hag is telling who knows what manner of lies to anyone stupid enough to lend her their ear? And she's declared she wants your job?

What she's doing sounds an awful lot like slander to me. I'm no lawyer, but I say it's time to consult one. Maybe a threat of a lawsuit will get her to back off. Right. And I'm really the Lindburgh child. But you never know.
          Happiness is the exercise of vital powers along lines of excellence in a life affording you scope.

Comment

actually... if they do fire you... which if they are stupid might do.... i would take all your documention (old and the newly added) to a lawyer and file a case against corprate and maybe against the lady for stress.
            or if not that...
            Take it a local tv station and tell them about how business is willing to go out of business and break their own policy for someone costing them money, that would be awesome.

Comment

If I had a manager like you I may have made it past four months working furniture. I always felt bad when we messed up because they spent a lot of money and would try and fix it but when it was there fault...Hell NO! Dont back down you are not wrong in this but I would really think about getting the hell out of there after this is all over with. It doesnt sound like they respect you at all.

Comment

May the force of Complete and Utter Win be on your side!

And may that piece of that calls herself a customer choke on her damn couch when it (hopefully) gets shoved straight up her hershey highway.
                ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Kusanagi: I wish I had furniture show room, so I could hire you and take you far, far away from these A-Holes. Rock on!!!! You are my hero!!!!!!

Comment

Wow...what a crazy lady. Ya know, mistakes happen & the way she went about it was...inapporpriate. She deserves to me banned.

I just bought a new couch two weeks ago. By chance is was on clearance. I was happy to pay the price I did for it. A week later, I am telling my parents about the new couch & they have the nerve to tell me I should have haggled the price down & that furnature stores want to sell things & they are not going to let you walk away. Funny, I had been in at least 5 other stores that day & those people let me walk out the door... I felt the price was fair, I am not gonna turn into an SC just cuz I am a tight-wad.

I grew up with a mother who seemed to demand to see a manager nearly everywhere we went. She haggled like non-other. It was a pain, and I can't stand people like that. I only complain when something was unreasonable...which is rare.

I hope Corperate pulls their head out...there are people who are all about wanting things for free or oober cheap. If someone tries to rip them off, however, they cry about it.
                    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                      I just got an email from corporate regarding their latest phone conversation. Apparently, this woman wants my job.

Anyone have a copy of one of those "firing the customer" articles I can send back?
                      I don't think she'd be able to manage doing what you do. Seeing as how she has no common sense, no idea of how to act in public, and a huge attitude problem.
                      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

lady is not a title this *insert expletive here* deserves; i can think of many more fitting ones for her.

as for the storm she created, i hope it drowns her sorry ass; on top of it, she wants your job.

not with her 'public skillz,' she won't.
                        look! it's ghengis khan!
                        Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

you could aways reply...

She coan have my job...but i dont think anyone would buy from her and she would look silly in my uniform....
                          We are the willing, led by the unknowing, doing the impossible, for the ungrateful, we have now done so much, for so long - for so many, with so little, we can now do anything with nothing!!!

Comment

Having read some of your past posts, do you work in the Epic Battle showroom of the store?
                            Would you like a Stummies?

Comment

Kus! I was just wondering the other day how you were doing.

Same ol', same ol', I see

I can't believe that woman had the stones to come back again, then try to pretend she was in the right the first time.

Way to stick to your guns (as always).

And if you wind up quitting.....

You would do very well in Prison. As an officer, not an inmate.
                              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Bravo, Kus, and double bravo for sticking to your guns.

A third bravo for making your misfortune, as always, entertaining for us to read about. Hope it all works out in the end for you, mind!

Comment

Working...
                                X