Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wheeee Congrats Kus!!!! I read the first post with dread in my heart (somewhere in the sub-coccal area...)

I'm glad to see they had your back when it came down to it (or at least, they understood that if they didn't, it would affect their wallets LOL).
    GK/Kara/Jester fangirl.

Comment

Kus - have you thought about sending V a thank you floral arrangement?
      It is amazing what things like a hand written note . . or token gift of appreciation can do for you.

I am happy to see that the rest of corporate was able to get their head out of the backside.

It would be interesting to find out from the idiot why she came back when she went through so much trouble with your company the first time.

Comment

I can't believe corporate is backing you, even though you're totally in the right. I'm pretty sure that's unprecedented.

I've always wondered if corporate (anywhere) realizes that their employees are customers too.
        Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

IF we were fully staffed, there would be no way I'd be able to do what I did.
          "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Fist of all, Good for you!!! Screw her

Second of all, do some investigation of your own to find out where she works and make her life a living hell. You obviously work for a crappy company, who cares about em at this point. Pay some back.
            Broadcasting to you live from the nerve center of my brain..... szzzt *we are currently experiencing technical difficulties, please stand by*

Comment

Quoth trench2k View Post
              Second of all, do some investigation of your own to find out where she works and make her life a living hell. You obviously work for a crappy company, who cares about em at this point. Pay some back.
              "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

Quoth trench2k View Post
                Stalking be illegal yo. And I believe it's against board policy to even suggest it.

The fact that not only did corporate back him on this, but they also appear to be listening to him?

I think his company, while dysfunctional, is NOT crappy.
                Last edited by Tee; 04-08-2008, 09:13 PM. Reason: Pronouns hate me
                I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
                In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

Quoth Tee View Post
                  The fact that not only did corporate back her on this, but they also appear to be listening to her?
                  Kus=very very male.

And considering I think he's in the top 5 in the list of members with the most fan girls, I think you can toss an extra very in there.

:: bats her eyelashes at Kus ::
                  SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                  SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Quoth tollbaby View Post
                    (somewhere in the sub-coccal area...)
                    Maybe in the Liver, maybe in the pancreas... Maybe even in the balls.
                    "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Haha, amazingly enough, she hasn't come back in. Corporate never called her back to tell her she was banned, I guess they're letting me do it.

I'll inform her when she comes in, if she does. I'm not picking up that phone.

Comment

Quoth Kusanagi View Post
                        Haha, amazingly enough, she hasn't come back in. Corporate never called her back to tell her she was banned, I guess they're letting me do it.

I'll inform her when she comes in, if she does. I'm not picking up that phone.
                        All I can say is...

GIRD YOUR LOINS FOR ROUND THREE!
                        The New Orleans Saints are your 2009 NFL champions.

Believe dat.

Comment

Quoth technical.angel View Post
                          Kus=very very male.
                          What? Again? Man.... -_-

Ugh...

Number of times Tee has mistaken the gender of someone on line:
                          Too many

Number of times he hasn't:
                          /tumbleweed
                          I am a Blank Space for spacing purposes, ignore me.
                          In order to treat someone as your equal, you first need to believe both: that they are your equal, and that you are their's.

Comment

Don't feel bad, it happens to everyone. Probably not as often as it happens to you, but....
                            SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                            SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Working...
                            X