This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plants vs Zombies for less than 5 dollars

This game is awesome and well worth the regular price. Right now I see it's on sale for 3.40

http://store.steampowered.com/app/3590/
    Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
    Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Love that game...

And I can't get the link to work....booooo

Comment

I absolutely LOVE this game!! My favorite mini game is "Columnn Like You See 'Em" but I also love "It's Raining Seeds" and "Portal Combat"
      The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

I don't know why the link wouldn't work it's just the page on the steam store, well if you google steam store and search for it you'll find it.
        Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
        Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

I love PvZ!! Honestly, I like playing the I, Zombie mini-games more than the game itself.
          "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
          Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

Ah well looks like I missed the sale. 9.99 now. Fudge.

Comment

It's still worth it. I'm trying to get past the final boss. He's proving to be a pain in the arse.
              Random conversation:
              Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
              DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Quoth fma_fanatic View Post
                It's still worth it. I'm trying to get past the final boss. He's proving to be a pain in the arse.
                Some tips:

1. Save at least one Jalapeno and one frost mushroom for when he throws the ice/fire ball respectively. Eliminating those is a top priority.

2. Keep the back most column free if you can help it. That way you will always have an access to use the power plants without losing the pots.

3. Watch your creep with the pots. When you start getting to the horizontal section of the roof, the boss will squash that column.

4. Don't sweat the small stuff. Bungee zombies and the trailer squash are minor inconveniences at best. Repair the damage as quickly as you can and push on.

5. Outside of the one of each power plant you need in reserve, keep one of each in reserve for tough zombies. Gargantuar and basketball zombies are susceptible to the frost shroom and the zomboni really should have a jalapeno to eliminate it.

6. Other than those instances I mentioned for the power plants, use the Jalapeno every time it shows up and use the frosh shrooms every time the boss lowers his head. You can double or even triple the time you can damage him which will do a LOT more damage. It's also a perfect time to eliminate any zombies on the field, as he won't spawn more while his head is lowered.
                I AM the evil bastard!
                A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth lordlundar View Post
                  Some tips:

1. Save at least one Jalapeno and one frost mushroom for when he throws the ice/fire ball respectively. Eliminating those is a top priority.

2. Keep the back most column free if you can help it. That way you will always have an access to use the power plants without losing the pots.

3. Watch your creep with the pots. When you start getting to the horizontal section of the roof, the boss will squash that column.

4. Don't sweat the small stuff. Bungee zombies and the trailer squash are minor inconveniences at best. Repair the damage as quickly as you can and push on.

5. Outside of the one of each power plant you need in reserve, keep one of each in reserve for tough zombies. Gargantuar and basketball zombies are susceptible to the frost shroom and the zomboni really should have a jalapeno to eliminate it.

6. Other than those instances I mentioned for the power plants, use the Jalapeno every time it shows up and use the frosh shrooms every time the boss lowers his head. You can double or even triple the time you can damage him which will do a LOT more damage. It's also a perfect time to eliminate any zombies on the field, as he won't spawn more while his head is lowered.

Ironically after I posted my frustration last night, I was finally able to defeat Zomboss. Exactly as you said.
                  Random conversation:
                  Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
                  DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

Ironically after I posted my frustration last night, I was finally able to defeat Zomboss. Exactly as you said.
                    Well done!! It gets even more fun on subsequent rounds through the regular game, the game "picks" plants and you have to work around those!!
                    The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Yeah, you think that was tough, just wait till the hard survival modes or survival endless. The latter brings out Giga versions of some of the tougher zombies.
                      I AM the evil bastard!
                      A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Working...
                      X