This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By popular request

Since many have asked about it, I'll start this thread with links to videos and pictures from our wedding.

First that I have ready is the video of our vows
    Wedding vows
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Cute, though a bit noisy, kids.
    You look good and much in love, both of you.

Comment

Congrats, Smiley!
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I posted it on the other thread cause I didn't see this thread... Congrats!

Comment

You two look great! I love the kilts (never could resist a guy in a kilt )

Congrats again!
          Random conversation:
          Me: Okay..so I think I get why Zoro wears a bandana
          DDD: Cuz it's cool

So, by using the Doctor's reasoning, bow ties, fezzes and bandanas are cool.

Comment

I thought of you, Smiley and your sweetheart when Janis Ian performed this song Married In London a few weeks ago at the State Room.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Congrats,Smiley!
              I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
              Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
              Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

That's so sweet Were those pillars made out of whole trees? Kind of cool. Also, loved the kilts

Congratulations again.
                "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

For some reason, youtube works only about half the time right now on J., my computer. I keep playing roulette with it... but as of yet I haven't got to watch the video yet.
                  My next way to try is on the school computers... but that won't be until Monday afternoon sometime, when I go to the library for powerpointing. (I'm almost done with my semester... so excited... but 20 pages to write on linguistical stuff. )
                  EITHER WAY.
                  Can't wait to see it!
                  "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
                  "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Congratulations! The kilts really added class and style to the lovely ceremony.

Uhoh... That cake cutting prank was a bit mean, but at least the cakes tasted good, or so it seemed.
                    No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

Working...
                    X