This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• not QUITE back...

hey guys...hard times have slammed into me on all fronts...
    1. Roomie left me with the lease I can't afford
    2. lost my job 2 months ago and can't find another one yet
    3. moving at the end of the month with hardly ANY savings...
    4. internet cut off because said roomie stole the money I gave him to pay the bills and left town

with luck I have a new job lined up and should be hearing something about it by the end of the month...how ever, I won't be online as often as I wish until I can secure an income and can pay for the internet alone.

Currently I am on a friend's computer to access internet and email...but once his "all but wife" comes back from vacation at the end of next month, no more unlimited access since she hates my guts...something about fear of another woman in his life >< I'M A WOMAN AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND MY OWN GENDER 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% OF THE TIME!!!!!
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Quoth Sarlon View Post
    no more unlimited access since she hates my guts...something about fear of another woman in his life >< I'M A WOMAN AND I DON'T UNDERSTAND MY OWN GENDER 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999% OF THE TIME!!!!!
    I hear you!
    "I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
    X