Go Back   Customers Suck! > Community > Forum games

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2012, 11:54 PM
12 year old WoW nazi

don't think 3rd season is out yet, and can't even order the DVDs yet

Last edited by Sarlon; 01-30-2012 at 12:19 AM.

Old 01-30-2012, 02:28 AM
Philosophical Tomato

We're considering dumping cable (well, mom was the one who made the initial suggestion, now she's saying she never said anything and it was all my idea*) and going to Netflix/Roku, the only question is will Comcrap's internet (that every so often spazzes out about our router) support it?

* I need her decision so I can start researching what if anything we need to buy to get the TV/Wii online, she's the only one who can make any changes to the account

Old 02-29-2012, 12:48 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

have someone might wanting to join....I linked him the OOC and IC andhe'll be looking into it

Old 03-01-2012, 08:04 PM
Cashier

Hi. I'm the FNG Sarlon mentioned in Post #103.
Hello all.
Okay, about me...
I am a Functional Lunatic with a love affair with firearms and sharp, shiney, pointy objects. I enjoy computer games, Civil War re-enacting (Federal Signal Corps), D&D 3.5, comics, RP games, and paintball.
I have ideas for a character, but I REALLYREALLY would appreciate some feedback.
Okay... ALOT of feedback.

Old 03-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Has had too many jobs

Happy to help provide feedback.

Josiah the Wolf
Old 03-01-2012, 11:22 PM
Cashier

Default Josiah the Wolf

Name: Josiah "the Wolf" McCowan
Code Name: Mr. John W. Clark
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 175 lbs of hard-earned muscle
Hair: Grey
Eyes: amber-gold, like a wolf's. His gaze is piercing and a bit unsettling.
Place of Origin: Ft. Sill, Oklahoma
Citizenship: United States of America
Place of Residency: Lochdubh, Scotland
Background: Born an ARMY-brat in Fort Sill, Oklahoma, to United States citizens, Josiah lived on military bases across the US and Europe. When he was 17, he got permission to enlist in the Marines, where he was recruited for the SEALs after a deployment to Afghanistan in the early days of the war. Soon, he was deployed with XXXXXXXXX and trained in XXXXXX, Great Britain, with the XXXXXXXXXXXXX, in conjunction with the XXXXXXXXXXXXXX.
A full 90% of Josiah's military record is Classified, and most of the black ink begins after his SEAL recruitment.
After 12 years in the U. S. armed forces, Josiah the Wolf retired to the Highlands of Scotland. He has since lived quietly in Lochdubh.

Josiah began seeing the Para-Normal at the tender age of six, when he visited the site of Geronimo's grave near Ft. Sill. Josiah's father retired in 1997, when Josiah was 15. The family began attending Civil War re-enactments; their visits to Anteitam, Fredricksburg, and Cold Harbor, however, where cut short when the adolescent Josiah passed out from Extra-Normal overload. He could never explain he had seen the ghosts of the fields embroiled in mortal combat, as if those battles had never ended.
It was his military training and time in Europe that finally gave him a measure of control over what he saw.

Powers: He can see Feylines, the "Power" of sacred places like mehnirs, Stonehenge, the Mayan temples, etc., be it residual, recent, or whatnot. In addition, he can see very strong magic in items, like voodoo hayacalls. NEVER misses a shot, and can perform this feat with any weapon -- however, he must see, touch, disassemble and reassemble said weapon, if applicable. Then there is the uber-sneak skill all SEALs posess. He has training in firearms, stealth, and Krav Maga.
Role: the back-up Agent

Last edited by Tyg3rW01f; 04-11-2012 at 11:33 PM. Reason: needed even more details

Old 03-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Cashier

there can be more, there can be less.
however, how he got his nickname is not something I know about him at the moment.
but he does see odd things... mostly the "power" of places like mehnirs and Stonehenge.

Old 03-04-2012, 01:02 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

so....Sam from NCIS: LA?

welcome to the forums Tyger....about bloody time you joined :P\

Kabe is lurking here somewhere....whos got the bacon?

Old 03-04-2012, 02:19 AM
Tech Support Monkey

Not only do I have bacon, it's wrapped in more bacon mmm nom nom nom

Old 03-04-2012, 02:20 AM
12 year old WoW nazi

I have the sushi