Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a great Saturday!(soccer related)

So, the bf and I decided to trek up to Foxborogh, MA to see our team show off their new guy. It wasn't in out multi-game deal, just a random outing.

We get there, I had to exchange a ripped bag (sadly, I had to plead my case, but was not a SC) then hit a bar filled with fellow fans.

Game was intense, teams traded goals, and during the 2nd half we stood in the supporter section. The Revs won in the 83 minute... Much cheering followed

My only lament was since we were 2 hours from home, we didn't stay long, missing seeing some of the players hang out in the bar afterward. Oh well

Have to do more last minute random trips like this, we were just gonna clean our respective homes.
    "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
    "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

That sounded like it was a good game. How many games are you going to this year?

And i think your game went a lot better then ours.
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

We have a package of 6 games, but we're gonna add on more, I'm really hoping to go to the Man U game.

I saw the replay of the Seattle game...horrible. I hope Zukuani heals as fast as possible.
      "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Nice!! Always nice to see more fans of the MLS. Can't wait for our Man U game. I am glad we have a game on Saturday against Toronto , should be interesting.

Yeah it was not a pretty tackle at all.
        Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

Comment

I just got into soccer last year.... My bf was always a soccer fan, but I actually introduced him to the Revs.

If Seattle's game is on Matchcenter, we'll watch it after the Revs game

Comment

Holy crap! More soccer fans! This is great!

Sadly, Detroit lacks a MLS team at the moment, but I still watch Chelsea like mad.
            The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Love soccer. Also a huge Chelsea fan. Game is 7pm PST and it should be on matchcenter.

It should be an interesting game. There is a lot of emotion going into with the loss of Zakuani and White (blood clot in the leg), the team is really going after a win. Plus not fond of Toronto.

It is going to be loud and rocky tomorrow night, which are the best kind of games!

Comment

I'm a new soccer fan (world cup band wagon) and kicking myself for not getting into it sooner!

Also a Chelsea fan, though not a rabid one . My bf supports Aresenal, neither of us like Man U, and the only womens soccer shirt I found one day was Chelsea...

Oh... My poor, poor Revs. Let's forget about *that* game and kick butt on SAt.

The tribute at the 11th minute in the Seattle game was awesome.

Comment

It was amazing to be there. Now lets hope this will continue this week.

Hubby talked me into seeing the World Cup Final at a theater that was showing it in 3D. That was cool. I got hooked in 09 when we went to the first Sounders game.

Oh and the game that you should watch or tape is the Seattle/Portland game on the 14th of May. That will be LOUD. No love loss between them.

ECS (Big supporters group does all of the TIFO) is having a block party before this game.

Can't wait!!!

Comment

Just wanted to say for tonight...go Seattle!! Beat DC!! (DC doesn't need anyore 3 points )

Comment

Works for us!!!

Comment

Bummer

Comment

Tell me about it. That first Sounder goal should have stood. Well maybe we can pick up points in Columbus. Good Luck this weekend

Comment

I'm hoping Colorado will be overly cocky from their win, and the Revs take advantage.

Here's to NE and Seattle wins! (and Timbers, because their fans amuse me)

Comment

Quoth Cat View Post

Here's to NE and Seattle wins! (and Timbers, because their fans amuse me)

Only if Seattle gets to kick the Timbers ass next week There is no love lost between the fans of these two teams.

I don't care if the Timbers win as long as they stay below us and don't make the playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X