X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Mother's Day!

Yes I know it's early

First off I'd like to wish a happy mother's day to all the moms, grandmas, aunts, great aunts, and god-mothers on the board!

I just wanted to share some of my silly mother's day stories with you, and feel free to add your own!

My first mother's day my daughter was (of course) less then a year old. I celebrated by hitting level 70 in WoW. It was the first time I'd ever hit level cap and I was happy.

This mother's day I've been assigned to run the my church's nursery.
    We all take turns. All of us, meaning the mothers who use the nursery, however lately it seems like there's only 4 of us that are dependable enough to actually stay on the roster. So I drew the short straw I guess, so I'll be spending my mother's day morning with other people's children
    https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

That's cute.

I will be giving my mother an early mothers day present before I make a long trip up.

My gift comes in two parts:

-One weekend completely free of me, so she has the house virtually to herself on Sunday. Not so much selfish, more the fact that if we're in grouchy moods, we're not likely to start fights and make things worst.
    -An actual gift, which will be a Nancy Drew game, this one in particular being based in Ireland.
    Last edited by fireheart; 05-02-2011, 07:27 PM.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

i got my mom tix for Celtic Woman: Songs from the Heart, when they come to town on the 22nd... i had give them to her already, cause there was stuff being planned, so I had to make sure she didn't make other plans for that day....
      I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

Oh gah, Mother's Day always manages to sneak up on me. I think it's because my mom's birthday is also at the end of May, so I forget there is a holiday in there too.

Mom always bitches at me to not get her a gift, and she's feeling pretty down now. Not to mention I have very little money, so she might get a card for Mother's Day and some kind of small gift for her b-day like earrings.

Comment

Working...
        X