This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I is in love.

So, yeah, as the title says, I'm seriously in love, and, for once, it's reciprocated, it's only a pity about the vast ocean thats between us, but thats a small detail in the scheme of things (Curse the cost of tickets from the US to the UK).

How long have we known each other? A week, but we fit so well together, it's seriously almost freaky, but we're defiantly pieces of the same jigsaw. Which, considering I'm not a believer for that made for each other rubbish, I'm kinda changing my mind on that one.

She's awesome, a bit quirky (but to me, only in good ways) and she thinks I'm awesome. Which is the first time someone really has described me that way.

To the people who see me in CS chat, yes, this is the person with the goat
    Last edited by RayvenQ; 05-04-2011, 09:38 AM.
    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

EEEEEEE~
    Congratulations!
    "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
    "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

I'm so happy, but a bit sad since, since friday she's been busy with term papers and exams, today is the first entire day we have undisturbed, then she goes working for a rennaisance fair type thing from thursday till sunday, then she's moving, and after they we'll have maybe a couple fo weeks free before she goes on an Archaeological dig for 5 weeks.

Comment

I understand the curse of long distance, and life getting in the way. In my case, it is my college and work, though, that gives us a limited time. I may never quite understand what a wonderful woman such as she sees in me, but I am thankful she does. Conga rats on the relationship. *does the conga rat dance*
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
          I may never quite understand what a wonderful woman such as she sees in me, but I am thankful she does.
          Awww shucks *whisks Mytical away to Private Message Land, to try to tell him*
          Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

I admit, I am more tolerating of lovebirds now that I have a bf that I adore.
            Where is the gf going to dig around in the dirt, Rayven? >_>/nosy
            "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
            "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Aww, so glad to hear you've found someone you can connect with. And ooo, yay for digging! Here's hoping the dig goes well and she brings you a femur or a coin or something nifty.

It sounds much like the connection my friend and I have (and if I was single, I would have been more than friends with him). He and I have so much in common that it's frightening. Sometimes I almost think he's me incarnated as a man, or I'm him as a woman.

On the opposite side of the spectrum, one of my very closest friends has very little in common with me, but we can finish one another's sentences because we think so much alike. And he's the only friend I can keep entertained for over 30 minutes with penis jokes alone. It's amazing how folks can connect.

Comment

Quoth ShadowBall View Post
                ...And he's the only friend I can keep entertained for over 30 minutes with ...
                Have you introduced him to Uncle Bonsai - Penis Envy?

(medium NSFW... I can imagine fireheart singing it at work... and then a new entry in Things I am not allowed to do at work!)
                Last edited by dalesys; 05-06-2011, 03:09 AM.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                  Where is the gf going to dig around in the dirt, Rayven? >_>/nosy
                  Nevermind, forgot to ask her where, but she should have awesome fun, she's taking a wireless internet thing with her so for the very least we'll be able to swap emails and such.

I'll have to get around to asking her

Anyone want to donate to the Rayven travel fund? (Kidding, of course)
                  Last edited by RayvenQ; 05-06-2011, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Where is your girlfriend going on an archeological dig? (I was being nosy, thus the '/nosy')

Comment

I was tired when i posted that lol, and, as I said, i kinda forgot to ask

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
                        Where is your girlfriend going on an archeological dig? (I was being nosy, thus the '/nosy')
                        As long as the dig isn't sponsored by Miskatonic U.
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                        X