Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a cute kitty!! She also looks like trouble I can see plotting in that second picture
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

She's adorable! I'm glad you now have a new feline companion!
      I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
      Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
      Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I'm already having to watch her. I've just gone through the house fixing the draw cords for my blinds. She just got herself tangled up in one . . . around the trunk, thank god.

Scared the bejeebus outta me.

I'll post more pictures if I can get her to calm down long enough to take them
        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

doesn't desexing usually calm down an animal? Make them fat and/or lazy?
          Glad that's not the case for Unnamed Beastie. You should name her Adderal. Sounds like "adore" and might wang some name-magic on her to calm the hell down.
          "Is it the lie that keeps you sane? Is this the lie that keeps you sane?What is it?Can it be?Ought it to exist?"
          "...and may it be that I cleave to the ugly truth, rather than the beautiful lie..."

Comment

Quoth teh_blumchenkinder View Post
            doesn't desexing usually calm down an animal? Make them fat and/or lazy?
            Glad that's not the case for Unnamed Beastie. You should name her Adderal. Sounds like "adore" and might wang some name-magic on her to calm the hell down.
            Hmm. Adderal . . . could work. . . . will have to keep it in consideration

Spay/neuter calms some behaviors, not all. It'll calm roaming and spraying in males, and of course remove heat from females.

I didn't notice any cat I've ever had really "calm down" until they got older, so I'm inclined to think the issue was more age than spaying.
            They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

My girls are no younger than 7, possibly considerably older and haven't really slowed down, so don't bet the farm. The Ragdoll mix is generally more laid back and always has been, but I've seen both of them play chase with the younger pair of brothers we have. Not just being chased, but aggressively chasing, complete with spin outs due to fluffy paws.
              "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
              - H. Beam Piper

Comment

Your new kitten is adorable! I hope you and your sweet little Grey Lady have a long and happy life together.

Hubby and I were in the same boat as you; lonely without a cat after our sweet Trouble died. About a month after we lost him, we adopted two lovely lady cats from the shelter. The new friend doesn't replace the old friend, but they do ease the pain, heal the heart and give you something new to focus on.
                I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                My LiveJournal
                A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Stumps will be happier now. He (?) knows you're happier.
                  Seshat's self-help guide:
                  1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                  2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                  3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                  4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Awwwwww, such an adorable little cute kitten!

Ahem.

I think I should just scroll on past this post before a certain cat gets overly nosey about whats on my screen here...

Comment

Working...
                    X