This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Baaaack!

Moved to Ohio last August and got really busy with the new job. Sorry to drop off the map folks but looking forward to getting reacquainted.

I've even got some new suck
    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Welcome back! Your comfy chair was unfortunately taken over by rabid weasels....
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Welcome back, SS!
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
        Welcome back! Your comfy chair was unfortunately taken over by rabid weasels....
        Singing "Weasel Overcome" ...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth iradney View Post
          So THAT'S where all the holes came from . . . .
          They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Well, then -- there's only one thing for it.

What Day Is It?!?!!!
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Oh. My. God.

Comment

Working...
              X