This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry that you're an old bastard!!

Anyone that knows me knows that I have the worst luck with business men.They are also rude and consending to me. Well today a business jackass walks in and ask where the pepcid is and I show him.Well then he ask where is the nose spray is and I made the mistake of saying "oh let me look,We might be out since everyone is so sick,with the weather and all. Well his response just shocked me.He said Oh sorry that I made you think,I know thats hard for you.I was just shocked,so much so that I couldn't say anything. WTF!!!He response was so out there,so uncalled for!!!
    Is it so hard for people to be nice now nowadays? And why does SC's thinks it's okay to talk to a cashier or anyone like that.
    Last edited by candyshopgirl; 12-16-2008, 04:21 PM.

Guys like that jackass used to pull that cute shit back with hubby and I owned a store and I would point at the door and bark "Out!" There's no excuse for that kind of assclownery.

What did you say in response or were you too shocked to respond?
    "No, I will not poop a shopping cart out for you." - Irving Patrick Freleigh

Comment

Don't you worry, he'll get his one day. One day, I had something like this happen to me and I burst into tears (fake tears) in front of everyone, including other customers. The lady was blown away and really embarassed. And it's not like you can get in trouble for doing that like you can if you retort.

Comment

I had an older male trainee who spent his entire brief 3 week period (he quit after he got transfered to a different trainer, realized he probably made a bad name for himself and realized he'd been assigned to something way easier) undermining me and trying his best to make me feel like a stupid widdle girl.

There are so many things I wanted to say to him. If I ever see him anywhere, he WILL hear them, even if it's been 9 months.....
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

"Actually, sir, it's not the thinking that's hard, it's the resisting the urge to kill people that is..."
          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Gah it annoys me when people do that. A friend of mine does it alot. He doesnt do in front of me, even though he claims he just old fashion about girls.
            Military Spouse Support.
            http://www.customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=45
            Plaidman's Minions: Telecom_Goddess: Dungeon Minion

Comment

Wow, the disrespect is astounding sometimes. Although, I'm not sure why I'm still surprised by sales staff being treated like this. It's been happening to us for a long time.
              When people are rude to me like that I just think "Ok, you're probably P'd Off because you're really bad in bed or just a little on the 'small' side" :P
              Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. ~Charles Schulz

Comment

"Thinking for me is apparently much easier than for you to find a stupid bottle of nosespray in the COLD AND COUGH SECTION, sir."

Comment

Quoth candyshopgirl View Post
                  Anyone that knows me knows that I have the worst luck with business men.They are also rude and consending to me. Well today a business jackass walks in and ask where the pepcid is and I show him.Well then he ask where is the nose spray is and I made the mistake of saying "oh let me look,We might be out since everyone is so sick,with the weather and all. Well his response just shocked me.He said Oh sorry that I made you think,I know thats hard for you.I was just shocked,so much so that I couldn't say anything. WTF!!!He response was so out there,so uncalled for!!!
                  Is it so hard for people to be nice now nowadays? And why does SC's thinks it's okay to talk to a cashier or anyone like that.
                  Should have shown him where the Fleet enemas were! Apparently that is the orifice that seems to have the real problem!!!!!

Comment

Quoth rts View Post
                    Should have shown him where the Fleet enemas were! Apparently that is the orifice that seems to have the real problem!!!!!
                    Or walked him over to the douches and say

"I thought you might feel more and home here, cant think why though"
                    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Quoth Plaidman View Post
                      Gah it annoys me when people do that. A friend of mine does it alot. He doesnt do in front of me, even though he claims he just old fashion about girls.

I would say that your friend is not "old fashioned" about girls, I would say that he is just a plain old fashioned jackass.

Comment

I have to watch myself when dealing with jerks like that because I am a smartass by nature. People like that cause me to forget to bite my tongue, so I'm quick to put them in their place.
                        The Borg wouldn't know fun if they assimilated an amusement park. -- B'Elanna Torres, Star Trek: Voyager

Math! Math, my dear boy, is but the lesbian sister of Biology. -- Peter Griffin, Family Guy

Comment

Working...
                        X