This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Chromatix View Post
    I thought it was Vulcan *blood* that was green. I suspect there is no official word on... excreta.
    Wait, if it were green, wouldn't that mean he has blood in his...urea?
    I have a...thing. Wanna see it?

Comment

And yet another thread completely and utterly derailed!

Quoth calulu View Post
      Meeh, I used to get The Tickle Guy every Saturday morning like clockworth.
      We used to get the crop top/hip hugger/belly button ring guy. He was actually harmless and if it was slow, we'd play along. Sometimes he'd actually place an order. Of course, he'd call back and cancel it later....
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

I've been trying to rationalize the concept of 'pink camo undergarments' since I read this... as to "WHY???"

The only thing I can come up with is: If you are planning to spend the night at a house where a mass-murdering killer used to live (think Jason of "Friday the 13th"), and just to be safe, you have the pink camo undies so that you will help conceal you if you have to hide amongst the pink insulation.

That or you're hunting flamingos...
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth El Pollo Guerrera View Post

That or you're hunting flamingos...
          When does Flamingo hunting season begin so I can be ready. This is something I'm hoping to see on the Outdoor Channel.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

The Special Air Service (SAS) used to paint their landrovers pink for desert camoflage.
            "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

pink camo panties?????do you even want to know what he is hunting for?
              I like to scare small childeren, it's fun and as long as you can out run the parents you can get away with it.

Comment

Quoth Shironu-Akaineko View Post
                "oh, it would do my bunions a world of good!"
                "but watch out for that throbbing pustule, its infectious"

Comment

Quoth cinema guy View Post
                  The Special Air Service (SAS) used to paint their landrovers pink for desert camoflage.
                  Dear God.

Someone needs to get a pink camo Landrover and drive around the Lower mainland near where Gravekeeper lives.
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Behold the pink camo thong! (safe for work)

http://www.shoes.com/Shop/productdet...dal+(Pink+Camo)
                    "Them boys ain't zombies! They're just stupid!"

Comment

Quoth Nyoibo View Post
                      Urine sould only be green if you're Mr. Spock.
                      +1 cookie for you for the Red Dwarf reference.

That said, I've been desperately trying to avoid this thread knowing that only bizzarity and/or horror would be involved should I deem to click on it.

I received the former from the op, and the latter from Jester. -.-

Comment

Working...
                      X