Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you're gonna start something, do it outside!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're gonna start something, do it outside!

Last night, while working the 'dinner' shift at the seafood shop, I started to serve a customer who simply wanted to purchase two tiny tomato sauce packets. The transaction would only take about 1 minute, if that.

**Note: This man did NOT push in front of her, I simply chose what I thought was the quickest person to serve in a shop full of people and both arrived at the counter at the same time.

Sooo...I start to serve him and then the woman next to him says (to the male customer, not me)...

*All this took place about a foot in front of me, directly on the other side of the counter*

SC: *sigh* That's the SECOND time you've pushed in front of me!

(if it was, the first time he pushed in front of her wasn't in our shop )

Man: Oh, I'm sorry. You go ahead.
    SC: It's bloody rude, ya know! I mean come on! (she then makes her order which was ONE item that took about the same time to order as his purchase ended up taking me....less than a minute )
    SC: (again to the man) It REALLY IS BLOODY RUDE! You don't push in front of people!!!
    Man: I'm sorry. Really.
    SC: It's BLOODY RUDE! IT IS! Geezuz!! You know it's pr*cks like you that make my life hell! (she then continues on for a couple of minutes, throwing in the F-word several times before leaving everyone in the shop completely stunned).

Some people shouldn't leave the house. Why they insist on starting an argument in a shop over something so trivial is beyond my comprehension. I mean, this woman still had to wait 15mins to get her meal. Would another 30 - 50 seconds have mattered??

Yikes.
    Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It is already tomorrow in Australia. ~Charles Schulz

I've kicked people out of my line for arguing with one another. I don't have patience for their bullshit.

Comment

It's like she didn't even hear him apologize three times. She seemed to be just looking for something/someone to go off about/on.
      Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Me and my dad are convenced that some people come out of their house and are just waiting for someone to look at them sideways.So they can fight or scream. If I was the guy I would have told her to STFU and I already said I was sorry.

Comment

Working...
        X