This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey babies and boobies

A guy (59ish) came in after hours and it was clear he had been drinking, I could smell the alcohol like he'd bathed in it. He had trouble getting his keycard in the reader. When finally he gets in:

WG (wasted guy): *to me* Hey bay bee, n'th'k eee clerk?
    Me: What????????
    WG: *repeats with a BIG stupid grin*
    Me: Are you saying you're a clerk here?
    WG: *nods*

I figured he was just trying to be funny and gave him a withering stare. He wandered off to the lobby, where a group of 5 women were talking obnoxiously loud. They quieted as he approached.

WG: Hey babies, c'n I shit he'?
    Ladies: What???????????

I see WG sit down with them and give them all a big grin. They cleared out of there. Whether the stain was already there on the seat he sat I don't know.

In the morning, a big family of kids, a mom and dad comes out. Now it looks like mom and dad got a room together, kids got a room together, more kids got another room together, more kids got Another room together, etc. All in all they took up 5 rooms. Big ass family!
    Now they were all very polite (with me at least) while checking out. But I happened to see the youngest, who looked about 12, with a black sweatshirt with a face and something written below. I coudn't read it all except the first word: "BOOBIES". In the biggest white letters I've ever seen. Like, font size 2000. Twelve years old. In front of his family. Keep it classy people.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Especially since someone in the family probably bought it for him - or at least let him wear it.

Comment

As a mad optimist, I hope one of his rellies bought it because they are a keen birdwatcher. Certainly most of my clothes as a teen suffered Mum's Twitcher* habit. The joys of trying to be a cool teen when _all_ your jumpers are covered with cute ducks and duck-related logos... :-)
      (*bird watcher).

Comment

Quoth scruff View Post
        ... jumpers are covered with cute ducks and duck-related logos... :-)
        Calls for re-decoration a la Calvin's snowmen ... could show some new ideas for "**** a duck!" ...
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

IIRC, there's also a t-shirt for breast cancer awareness that uses the word quite prominently, and not all of the t-shirts are pink.
          The Case of the Missing Mandrake; A Jude Derry, Sorceress Sleuth Mystery Available on Amazon.

Comment

Quoth Stormraven View Post
            IIRC, there's also a t-shirt for breast cancer awareness that uses the word quite prominently, and not all of the t-shirts are pink.
            This. A lot of kids wear them now. And I am pretty sure they come in different colors as well.

Comment

Working...
            X