Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I definitely don't want you people operating on me...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth blas87 View Post
    ....he eventually just said "I'm going to order 5 different pizzas and you can pick off what you don't want!"
    When we get rewarded with pizza at work, it's usually a max of 5 kinds of pizza - there is always cheese, pepperoni, then there is usually some sausage pizzas, as well as veggie and/or supreme. Beyond that, if you want something special, too darn bad.

I actually thought about this thread the other day, when trying to order dinner with the group of guys I work second shift with. Thankfully the convo was over the instant messenger here at work, but still...we agreed to pizza, but then Z wanted something healthier. What was his solution? Noodles&Co - which really isn't that much healthier than pizza with veggies on it anyhow, and would have meant I'd have to go pick it all up, rather than having pizza delivered. Then it took another 20 minutes of bickering to pick toppings, until I finally said something along the lines of "ooh this one's on special - lets get this one." Decision made.

Granted, we did all that, via IM, before I ever called the pizza place. And we paid in cash, with a hefty tip since the driver got here superspeedy-like.
    "In the end I was the mean girl/or somebody's in between girl"~Neko Case

“You don't need many words if you already know what you're talking about.” ~William Stafford

Comment

*giggles* I actually dealt with this the other week! We got pizza up at the site and I had a coupon for 2 large specialty and breadsticks for a great price. Cue large debate.

I walked into my office and called in the order while they were all debating. I got a meat lovers and a veggie lover (sans onion). They were still snipping when my friend delivered it 45 minutes later. They all just looked at me and I just smiled.

Seriously, don't annoy the admin assistant.
      Today was going to be just one of those days...you know, full of zombies.

Comment

Working...
      X