glass licking pansy cake
    Dr Pompous Assgnoll
    cunt harpy
    You're awesome when you're bitter.

Comment

FOR ALLAH!

(I'm still laughing)
      "Always stand near the door." -- Doctor Who

Kuya's Kitchen -- Cooking, Cooking Gadgets, and Food Related Blather from a Transplanted Foodie

Comment

Oh GK, I must ask a favor of thee....may I steal your "Stop saying "But"?"

I really do need it....for use at work.
        You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post

Its not a particularly unique phrase. You may wish to add "cunt harpy" to give it some umph.

Comment

Ah yes....that'd be a new one. I think I may have to steal your entire "stop saying BUT!" spiel, though...

Either that or when I think I'm about to have a heart attack from too much exposure to human stupidity, I will just growl "BEARS!" and walk away.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
              I’d try to communicate this to you on a level you were more familiar with, but unfortunately I don't have enough construction paper and macaroni on hand.
              How about glitter?

Sticky tape?
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Woohooo! New words!
                Fuckbat (my particular favorite)
                cunt harpy
                Butt Turban

I amaze my friends with my vocabulary lately! Thank you, Gravekeeper!
                "I'm not even supposed to be here today!" Dante-"Clerks"

Comment

Aah, there's my helping of crispy bitterness.

GK, I know you suffer for your art. Which is why your book will be a surefire bestseller!
                  The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Quoth Foxglove8778 View Post
                    have you considered writing a book & having it published?
                    No, I know what we need to do.

Someone needs to collect up all the Gravekeeperisms over the years. All of his posts, and keep them somewhere safe. Archive them until we've got about a book and a half's worth.

Then we all chip in to get the book published. set up a donation on the site, with the money going to some charity benefitting downtrodden call center workers or something. Have GK weed out theposts from the book pile he doesn't like, run the whole thing through an editor, and publish it under 'Customers Suck Presents: The Collected Gravekeeper'.

Seriously, it would be AWESOME.

And then, being published, Gravekeeper can create his own religion based on cats, and get some Hollywood types to join, so that after he dies his frozen sperm can be used to breed the church's next leader.
                    Check out my webcomic!

Comment

Quoth Polenicus View Post
                      after he dies his frozen sperm can be used to breed the church's next leader.
                      "Available in the frozen sections of all major supermarkets..."

Damn - I have strange mental imagery when I've had poor sleep from sinuses.

Rapscallion

Comment

Classic as always
                        Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

Quoth Sylvia727 View Post
                          I'm going to go with secret option (E): he married a genius with an eidetic memory. This poor woman led a very sheltered life previously, but on the bright side she now knows not to trust the profiles on dating websites.
                          Eidetic Memory Level 5? (Kudos to whomever can catch the reference.)
                          Fixing problems... one broken customer at a time.

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
                            B) Married to a pencil.
                            BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

classic!
                            I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

I say this every time I read your posts (well, as soon as I can breathe again after laughing):

You, sir, are my hero.

Bears.
                              Curiously Lydean - curious interests of a curious person.

Comment

Quoth blas87 View Post

I volunteer to help run a computer gaming room at a convention that runs thrice yearly. We have learned that anything that beings with the interjection "but" is an excuse to not have to follow the rules, and generally speaking, before they can even finish, we answer with, "but nothing, these are the rules."

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                                Damn - I have strange mental imagery when I've had poor sleep from sinuses.
                                Sure.... blame it on the sleep dep.

^-.-^
                                Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
                                X