This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The golf game

A priest and a rabbi were playing a round of golf one day. At the first tee, the rabbi hit a wonderful drive to get his ball onto the fairway. The priest wasn't so lucky. He landed his ball in the sand trap.

"God dammit! I missed!" cursed the priest.

"Hey, watch your language!" admonished the rabbi. "You really should not take the Lord's name in vain like that. In fact, I heard if you keep doing that, a bolt of lightning will come out of the sky and hit you!"

"Sorry, I'll try to watch my mouth" said the priest sheepishly.

At the next hole, the rabbi again hit a wonderful shot, getting his ball a hundred yards away from the cup. The priest sliced his ball right into the rough.

"God dammit! I missed!" shouted the priest once again.

"Now what did I just tell you? If you keep that up a bolt of lightning is going to come down and fry you!" warned the rabbi.

"Oh, right!" the priest said. "I'll try to be more careful."

On the third hole, the rabbi nailed a 75-foot putt for a birdie. The priest putted from about 65 yards out, only to watch his ball flit around the edge of the cup."

"God dammit! I missed!" hollered the priest yet again.

At that moment a bright bolt of lightning came out of the sky, striking the rabbi and killing him instantly. Then a deep, loud voice came thundering from the sky: "God dammit! I missed!"
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Two guys are enjoying a game of golf together, when they come to a hole and find to women playing the hole.

"We'd better not ask to play through", the first guy says. "See those two women up ahead? The one's my wife, and the other's my mistress!"

"Small world", says the second guy.
    Sometimes life is altered.
    Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
    Uneasy with confrontation.
    Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Working...
    X