This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossing my fingers ...

Had a "pre-interview" interview today by telephone for a position at a local big-name grocery store.

What position?

I'm not sure.

I thought I was applying for cashier but it sounds as if I could end up anywhere. We shall see if anything further comes of it. If I got a good grade on the phone interview I will get a call for a face-to-face interview ... but the phone interviewer didn't know when.

I'm not doing much today in terms of rushing off to the unemployment centre and applying since I will have the fun tomorrow of catching a 5:30 a.m. train to Big City for a medical appointment (that is expected to turn up nothing at all but ya know ... best to be safe). Gonna do laundry today and that's it.

I have three late shifts at The Clusterfuck later this week so I'll pop in and do some additional applications on one or all of those days.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Good luck with everything!
    This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
    I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
      I thought I was applying for cashier but it sounds as if I could end up anywhere. We shall see if anything further comes of it. If I got a good grade on the phone interview I will get a call for a face-to-face interview ... but the phone interviewer didn't know when.
      Good luck, but this doesn't sound promising....almost like they would do you a favor by not hiring you.
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Working...
      X