This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coupon WTF

Somehow, somewhere there was a glitch in our matrix today and for EVERY ORDER a coupon for $4.00 would print out and on some other orders a coupon for $3.00 would print out. One member of our management was making sure every customer knew and was telling the staff to push the coupons, too. I was giving people the coupon and only mentioned it to a few.

Whelp turns out this was a huge mistake and we got official word not to give the coupons out to the customers.

But word must've leaked out because I had a customer buy a 24 pack of water for a few bucks and then ask for the coupon after it printed. I said we couldn't give it out because it was an error. After the transaction she moved off to the side and got on her phone. About 10 minutes later, she returned the water because she didn't get the coupon. Some time around 4 pm, it finally stopped printing out.

There's no way the company is going to get reimbursed for the coupons and I stopped giving them out when I was told but I don't care because my company has been on shaky ground with some of their business practices lately so let the customers have this small victory. I know the lower levels will pay somehow, anyway.
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.
Working...
X