Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possibly too sensitive a topic, but....

...I would like to know what happened with Plaidman. I know that he was and is a significant part of the identity of this board as a whole.

Is there some section of the site where this is detailed? I understand that the board lost him, and have some idea how, but have been merely seeing hints and things around the edges. (For instance, I just today learned that he had a disability which might or might not have been part of what finally happened to him.)

I understand that this can be a very sensitive topic, and may be too much for many members. I also understand that it might be intruding on his privacy to ask this. So I am very willing to STFU and drop the subject. But I am curious.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
    One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
    The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

http://www.customerssuck.com/board/s...light=Plaidman

Comment

Working...
    X