X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
    Kusanagi's last posts were in november 2009
    I think of Kusanagi too, sometimes. He was a hell of a writer.

I know it seems silly to many people to care about people one has never actually met other than talk with online, but the internet has opened up a new form of community.
    God knows it has for me. I would probably be in even worse straits if it weren't for the AMAZING people I've met - both online and in person - through it. As a matter of fact, the ONLY reason I was able to afford badly-needed dental surgery in December 2011 was because some wonderful friends, and THEIR friends, stepped up to help me out. I can't even begin to explain what that's meant to me.

I just don't know how much longer I can hold out (from a mental standpoint, that is). Every time I seem to be on a decent track and things are getting a little better, something always comes along and kicks me in the face. Do that enough times, and it gets old REAL fast. Right now is one of those downswings... It's a very sick cycle, and I've driven myself nuts trying to break it.
    ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Working...
    X