This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo!

I'm going to be an Auntie! My little sister is pregnant with her first child. Now BOTH my sisters will have a little one. All the more reason to make it to TX as often as possible.

Congrats!! Being the Auntie is the best - all the fun of kids, with the ability to give them back to the parents once they're excited and loaded with sugar.

Comment

Quoth Lyse View Post
      Congrats!! Being the Auntie is the best - all the fun of kids, with the ability to give them back to the parents once they're excited and loaded with sugar.
      and this is why I became a teacher. Except minus the sugar part. (kidding )

akasa, congrats. Also, is it just me or is there another baby boom going around?

Another friend of mine is about 8 weeks away from having her first kid. (boy)
      Someone else is about 2 weeks away from having their 2nd kid. (a little boy I think)
      A former CW of mine is in her second trimester....(she already has 2 kids who are 8 and 5 IIRC)
      And I found out TODAY that someone else is having their second kidlet when their first kidlet isn't quite a year old yet.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
      X