Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sadly in less than two weeks i will have to shut this down, to pack up my supplies and all to get ready to move at the end of august. just an fyi

Comment

polite reminder, less than two weeks and i have to put the caps away.

is a sad pony.

Comment

THIS IS IT! IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE NEW COMMISSIONS YOU WOULD LIKE NOW IS A GREAT TIME TO SUBMIT TO ME BECAUSE WEDNESDAY I AM OFFICIALLY CLOSING ALL COMMISSIONS. Thank you

sorry but i cannot take any new ones after this as i have my hands full with a page long at least for my other craft things and plaid caps are basically done and ready for images

Comment

shutting this down early. i am totally out of printer ink, no black ink either

can't even afford to get new ink and its ok...i don't care.

i didn't do this for me i did it for him. in the colors and styles he would like. i did it because i wanted to. i am hurt and disappointed but thats just how i feel. i'm probably wrong because i understand everyone grieves their own way and has probably moved on but not me. its hardest for me because of who i am. and i feel no one understands that and its fine. i don't need this. i am sorry moderators. thank you for approving this and for your time

Comment

Working...
          X