Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (Spoilers, probably)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance (Spoilers, probably)

C'mon, I know we've got to have some Kingdom Hearts fans around here. Anyone else pick up 3D today?

I'm through the first two worlds on Riku's story (yay, Tron!) and on the second boss fight in Sora's. So far I'd say the game is well worth the wait. Though I have to say I'm not a huge fan of the command deck battle system. But the "flowmotion" utilizing the environments is all kinds of awesome. Taking a bit of a break to scarf down some dinner before I jump back in. Tackling Proud Mode on the first run probably wasn't my smartest idea ever, lol.
    I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

my copy showed up today! (I love Amazon Prime) But i haven't started playing it yet. Have tempted to wait until our road trip next week.
    Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

wait...it's out?? In the US? o.O? *goes and looks*

ok I need to get the game now. While I know OF some spoilers..I think...still wanna play to find out for myself.
      Last edited by Caffienated_Caramel; 08-01-2012, 02:43 AM.

Comment

Grrr. I think I'm gonna have to start over and do Standard Mode this time. I can't get past Rinzler.
        I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Working...
        X