• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth dalesys View Post
    You're from under Überwald?
    Not quite that heavy.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
      week? You mean bread in your house lasts longer then a few days?

Lucky...

..................The cat eats it all >.> HONEST!
      I usually make 4 loafs of wheat bread, one english muffin bread, and sometimes cinnamon rolls. I usually wait until the day I know I'm doing hot dogs or hamburgers to make the buns up. With 2 adults and one 2 year old it lasts about a week, the novelty of good fresh bread wears off...lol I can't wait until the fall when I can buy pumpkins and make pumpkin bread from scratch starting with cooking the pumpkin....mmmmm

I also bake this all in a toaster oven (fits 9x13 pans) since my oven doesn't work and I'm not paying to fix it since this is not my house.

Comment

I make really nice baked potatoes ^^

And yesterday I had my fifth attempt at making a my-own-recipe macaroni and cheese that made two meals for Housemate and I and two snacks for Housemate's mum and brother - brother being a trained chef, so I'm a little nervous as to what he's going to say, but he once said my butterfly cakes were 'lush' so I probably shouldn't be that worried.

That's even less of a bake than the potatoes!! XP

This week my neighbour nobbled me as I was passing their window on the way home from work and pressed a peanut-butter-must have been whole-wheat white-chocolate-iced muffin on me. It was very different and muchly yummy.
        "...Muhuh? *blink-blink* >_O *roll over* ZZZzzz......"

Comment

Ooooh! I wanna come! Got lasagna and mint chocolate pinwheel cookies!
          I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
          Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
          Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

I can't cook or bake or anything like that, but I'd happily volunteer to be on the quality control team. Someone's gotta taste test all this stuff, right?
            "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

bring drinks?

everyone can always bring something wether they can cook or not.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Quoth Sarlon View Post
                Cookies will be baked tomorrow after they have sat in the fridge overnight.
                Why do they need to be baked? They look yummy as is

I'll bring the milk!

I have a recipe for wheat bread; I gotta try it one of these days.
                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Oh good - I thought my cats were the only ones with bread issues. Especially sourdough. If a pack of sourdough is left on the counter, the cats have been known to drag it off, rip open the bag, and make little piggies of themselves.

Comment

The cats leave the bread alone here. My daughter on the other hand...

Comment

Ooh! I could bring my signature pumpkin bars. My family BEGS for them every Christmas. I use my mom's (unwritten) recipe for homemade cream cheese frosting for them.
                      "And though she be but little, she is FIERCE!"--Shakespeare

Comment

Working...
                      X