X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Week.

This week is MADNESS.

I spent four hours today hunting bugs in the new website. That's a whole OTHER rant for Unsupportable.

Tomorrow: deal with insurance company denying payment for some *very* basic tests. Take car in for maintenance.

Wednesday: Clothes shopping and nail appointment. Possibly hair appointment, too. Need to prep for Sunday's performance.

Thursday: leave here no later than 830am, drive an hour. deliver wine to whoever is responsible for catering for the Festival events, then rehearse 10am-noon, then drive back an hour, and work until 8pm (or later). close and go home.

Friday: leave here no later than 845am, rehearse 10am-noon, then come into work and stay until 9pm close.

Saturday: work noon-9pm, freak out over Sunday performance (pre-performance ritual)

Sunday: leave around 845am, rehearse 10am-2pm, performance at 430pm. party. come home.

Monday: work noon-7pm

Tuesday: work 11am-7pm

Wednesday: cry in relief.

can I clone myself?

For work, good luck.

For the performance, break a leg.

Will there be video of the performance?
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

There will! I don't know when it'll get up on the web, but I'll share it as soon as it is.

I'm trying to fit a few runs in that Schedule of Madness. Today, tomorrow, and Saturday are the only free mornings I have for this week, I hope that's enough to keep my body happy.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
        There will! I don't know when it'll get up on the web, but I'll share it as soon as it is.

I'm trying to fit a few runs in that Schedule of Madness. Today, tomorrow, and Saturday are the only free mornings I have for this week, I hope that's enough to keep my body happy.
        Hopefully you can get in the run, the endorphins are great for anxiety. Maybe if you get hit with insomnia you can slip out for 15 minutes of running? That always helped my friend Marc with his pre-performance opening night anxiety.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
          can I clone myself?
          ....Doctor-Kat clone..... /ponders the implications
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Seraph View Post
            ....Doctor-Kat clone..... /ponders the implications

Can you picture the manic-ness? Something would probably blow up.

Comment

Probably? More of a 115% chance of explosions, with potential side effects of....bunnies. <.<
              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Or hamsters.

For some reason, it's always hamsters.

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
                  For some reason, it's always hamsters.
                  And elderberries...
                  I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                  Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                  Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

And catapulted livestock.

Comment

No swallows?
                      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

Just parroting...
                        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

At least I don't have to visit the Ministry of Silly Walks. I never could quite get that one down...

Comment

Are you sure you're not after the department of arguments?
                            Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
                            What's the difference?
                            We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Working...
                            X