Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If I knew that I wouldn't have ordered the ice cream.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I knew that I wouldn't have ordered the ice cream.

So I was at the 24 hours Mickey D's to grab a late supper. I ordered a nuggets meal with a large drink, and a blended ice cream treat. Now I am already holding a bag of groceries, so to make things easier I ask the girl if I can get a tray. She replied thusly;

"We don't give trays out after 10pm because they can be used as weapons."

....true. but so could the straws, your bag of food, and numerous other things. Why do I have to spend the whole walk home juggling food because one person decided that smacking people upside the head with drink trays would be fun?

Also, they are 24 hours a day. When do they start giving out trays again?

Anyone else experienced anything like this?
    Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
    Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Cardboard trays??? Weapons???
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

So they don't sell drinks either past that time? I mean a full supersize cup would be more dangerous then the carrier...
      Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Unless she was talking about the plastic trays? That I can understand. Cardboard, that's really strange.

Comment

Quoth Slayer View Post
          Unless she was talking about the plastic trays? That I can understand. Cardboard, that's really strange.
          My friend who worked for them also said the same thing. So there is a good possibility that we misunderstood each other. After all, she never asked if it was for there or to go. So maybe that was the issue, I might have to ask that next time i am in.
          Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
          Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

Working...
          X