This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit

So I get an email for a good deal on some Ar-15 receivers. Check my business acct to see how many I can get. I find a $291 charge I didn't make. argh
    Call the bank
    How do I know I didn't make the charge?
    Maybe I just don't know the name but the amt goes to something else.
    NO
    Only one with the card, I don't buy gas with it (skimmers are bad around here)
    last trans I know
    Staples
    vista print
    gun bluing
    post office
    gun parts for the Navy.

She's like are you sure- yea I'm a gun dealer look at the place of charge
    https://www.practicon.com/
    Established in 1982, Practicon, Inc. began with a vision of improving dental health and dentists' professional success through patient education. Building on this mission to Make Dentistry Better, the family business has grown to become a leading developer and marketer of "Practical Innovations" that provide innovative solutions to common problems.
    Dental supply house...she admits yea not to be confused with a gun shop. LOL
    So I had the card canx and lost on the deal, had to use my personal to only get one. Have to wait for a new card.
    I just have to think it wasn't criminal maybe a mis key -there were no other charges and who steals a CC# to buy dental tools?
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.
Working...
X