This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RSS Feed Enabled

For most of you, this probably will not matter. Some of you, though, do use RSS feeds to keep up with how much information comes at you.

Now, Customers Suck! has its own RSS feed. It does not link to articles in restricted sections, such as the Morons in Management, Cursing Out Coworkers, etc. However, it does provide links for all of the other sections as new threads come in (not new posts, it doesn't look like, just new threads).

So, if you want to use it, point your RSS reader at http://www.customerssuck.com/board/e....php?type=RSS2 and enjoy!

Thanks very much! I'd just come back to the site a couple of days ago and clicked on it right away; didn't realize it was a new feature but having a hundred messages from CS in my inbox every day will at least keep me from forgetting about the place in the future
    Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Just added it to MyYahoo page. Sweet.
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

One little detail... I don't know what's impossible and what's more trouble than it's worth with RSS, but it would be a useful touch for posts to include the name of the user making them.
        Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

Unfortunately, looking at the options for the feeds, I don't see a way to format them to include that. Basically, the RSS feeds send what the vbulletin makers say they will send.

Comment

It already does say who posted it, in my feed viewer, anyways.
            Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

I figured as much. Thanks for looking!

Comment

Working...
              X