Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm up for it too, interviewing and observing. Gmail chat would probably be the easiest one on one real time way to do it for me. I"ll pm with details.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
    Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Chalk me up as happy to help in any way I can
      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

I'm in too...I don't post much ( more of a lurker) but I'm always on...Interviewing & observing both...PM's or e-mail would probably be the best way for me (e-mail addy is in my profile) Good luck!
        "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

Ah, what the hell. I want to be studied too.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth Lvl_9_Gazebo View Post
            I'll clarify and state I'm up for being interviewed and observed as well..
            For the sake of clarification: ditto.
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
              To clarify: I'm willing to be observed and interviewed. ^_^
              ditto.
              Don't wanna; not gonna.

Comment

I sent a PM but I guess I'll just say it here too...I'd be happy to be a test subject for your project
                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Heh, poor person..asks for volunteers and probably didn't expect this many to raise hands...well...

For both interview, and studying, and heck putting on a fez and riding a unicycle..*raises hands*

Disclaimer : Fez and Unicycle must be supplied, and no guarantees that either will last long /disclaimer
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Hehe, oh, believe me, too many volunteers is much better than the alternative!

The only problem I could see is my PM inbox getting full!

Thanks again everyone for being so helpful!

Comment

Try your inbox now - should have more capacity if I did it right.

Rapscallion

Comment

Quoth Mytical View Post
                        For both interview, and studying, and heck putting on a fez and riding a unicycle..*raises hands*
                        Aah, Mytical, you make me laugh!

Xarlaxas, I am happy to be observed or interviewed as well if you still need lab rats.
                        Last edited by thatcrazyredhead; 08-18-2011, 04:58 PM. Reason: spelling
                        "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

Quoth Rapscallion View Post
                          Try your inbox now - should have more capacity if I did it right.

Rapscallion
                          Yup! You're a star Raps.

Cheers crazyredhead, you'll get a PM anon.

Comment

I participated in a very similar research project ages back. Feel free to use whatever random posts you find of interest in my repertoire.

Comment

Just to give you guys an update:

I've finished my observations and should have my interview guide ready in the next day or so, then I'll be getting in touch with everyone who has volunteered to be interviewed to arrange times.

I'll likely prioritise the people who have the largest time-difference and then move on to the people closer to home, so when I get in touch with you could you tell me what time zone you're in please?

Hopefully I'll have all the interviews done by the 19th of September, but that's subject to change depending on how crazy my house gets as I'm currently surrounded by boxes and mothes, not fun!

Thanks again for letting me do this!

Comment

Sounds good, Xarlaxas...I'll be looking for your message
                                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X