Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so glad you are home, keep healing and focus on getting better.
    I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

• Woot woot! So glad that you're home, Mytical! I will keep you in my prayers as you continue to heal and get stronger. You gave us all quite a scare.
      "Redheads have at least a 95% chance of being gorgeous. They're also concentrated evil." - Irv

"This is all strange, uncharted territory and your hamster only has three legs." - Gravekeeper

Comment

• Glad you're home and posting :-) I sincerely hope your healing goes smoothly. It's pretty damned obvious you're loved and thought of constantly by all here

Comment

• Quoth KiaKat View Post
          Honey rum?

Only if it's the honey rum. I think that stuff could cure ANYTHING.
          I'm sad to say that the honey rum is almost gone, but this weekend I'll be making around 5 liters of the stuff, and next month I get my aging cask!

And again, Hooray for Mytical not dying and stuff!

Comment

• I'm glad you're home, Mytical. I know I don't know you all that well, anyone in here, really, but these forums mean a lot to me and the thought of losing another member did not sit well with me at all. Hang in there, take it easy, and take care of you!!

Comment

• I must say the outpouring of support in this thread has been phenomenal. There are many, MANY forums where you'd never see such a thing.

I'm glad we're a tight family around here, makes the atmosphere really good.

Good to see you're doing better Mytical, I hope the good news keeps coming your way.
              "If we refund your money, give you a free replacement and shoot the manager, then will you be happy?" - sign seen in a restaurant

Comment

• Just saw this thread, am glad to know that Mystical is doing awesome and is well enough to post. Just keep resting! Will keep you in my thoughts. *gives light hugs*
                Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

• Finally getting my appetite back, throat still really doesn't like too much solid right now though. So poor chicken noodle soup has been gone through like no tomorrow.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                    Finally getting my appetite back, throat still really doesn't like too much solid right now though. So poor chicken noodle soup has been gone through like no tomorrow.
                    *hands you a nice cool strawberry smoothie*
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth laborcat View Post
                      I'm glad you're home, Mytical. I know I don't know you all that well, anyone in here, really, but these forums mean a lot to me and the thought of losing another member did not sit well with me at all. Hang in there, take it easy, and take care of you!!

^^ what she said

Mytical, will continue to keep you in my thoughts & prayers
                      "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

• For those wanting more information about what I am facing..

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001301/

and most likely

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmedhealth/PMH0001347/
                        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• The second sound very likely. I wish I could do more than worry for you.
                          It says at both "may be treatable". I hope it is for you and that the doctors take you seriously .

Comment

• Oh urgh, Myt. That sucks. Big hugs and prayers for you.
                            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• Good lord...

I'm sorry I haven't been paying attention to things here.

Mytical, you've got my best wishes.
                              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

• Glad you're back and doing better, Mytical!

Mike
                                Meow.........

Comment

Working...
                                X