This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*happy dances for happy news*

I hope he'll get better. Lots better. *hugs everybody affected by this* <3 ya.
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I'm giddy. He's often told me the doctors never thought he'd live this long. It's like you just can't keep him down. I think after his surgery next month he'll be good to go. We love you, Mytical! And don't worry--I'm tryin' to take care of marmalady for you!
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Very, very happy to hear the good news.

I hope he knows that many many people are pulling for him.
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Quoth KiaKat View Post
          WE HAVE GOOD NEWS.

Per his niece, they've stopped the bleeding. He's still heavily sedated, but doing much better. She'll keep me updated throughout the day.
          YAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

<happy dance> Will still keep praying, but go Mytical!
          By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Awesome! Sending more healing thoughts!
            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Glad to hear he seems to be doing better!

Will be keeping him in my thoughts.

Comment

YAY Happy to wake up to good news this morning. Still in my thoughts. Many Many hugs to marmalady
                Coffee should be strong, black and chewy! It should strip paint and frighten small children.

My blog Darkwynd's Musings

Comment

Coming in on this a bit late but I'm sending good thoughts and prayers for Mytical's continued recovery.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Been without power for a few days, or I would have commented sooner. I'm fairly new here, but my thoughts, wishes and healing thoughts are being sent. Hang in there!

Comment

Thanks you Jesus!

Will continue to keep him & his family in my prayers to everyone
                      "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"

Comment

I will hope as hard as I can . We can't really do without our gentle giant.

Comment

Glad he's doing better.

SC
                          "...four of his five wits went halting off, and now is the whole man governed with one..." W. Shakespeare, Much Ado About Nothing Act I, Sc I

Do you like Shakespeare? Join us The Globe Theater!

Comment

Gonna keep sending positive thoughts and prayers your way, Myt.
                            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Just found this. Glad the news is good so far. Will keep a candle lit.

Comment

I just read this and I'm so glad there has been improvement...I was really worried (ok, I still am). Sending all my good thoughts and love to Mytical, and to you too, Marmalady...(((( many many many hugs ))))
                                "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X