This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    NotsoInnocent... your kind of awesome...
    Now you've done it... You made the pregnant woman blush. Thanks!
    hea·then [hee-thuhn] noun
    1. an unconverted individual that does not acknowledge the God of the Bible.
    2. an irreligious, uncultured, or uncivilized person.
    3. the children of NotSoInnocent.

Comment

Can we avoid the race war in this thread, please? I'm about to close it unless it goes back on topic.

Rapscallion

Comment

Yeah, race wars are stupid.

Hell, everyone knows that if we raced, my Chevy would beat any Ford or Dodge!

So why fight about such obvious race questions?
        Last edited by Jester; 07-02-2007, 06:43 AM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
        Still A Customer."

Comment

What does LP mean? I'm sure its a dumb question but I don't know the term...

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
            Hell, everyone knows that if we raced, my Chevy would beat any Ford or Dodge!
            Don't be so sure - the early Mustangs (with the V12 engines) can outrun any Chevy.

Seriously, though - I'd like to see you try to beat a Ford model 5-AT in a Toronto to Rochester race.

Anakah, from the context it looks like they're talking about their loss prevention policy.
            Last edited by NightAngel; 07-02-2007, 07:56 AM. Reason: Merged Posts
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

It means Loss Prevention. Their job is to deal with shoplifters.
              My Fanfic Page
              My Fiction Page
              My Social Group
              My Pet Social Group
              My You Tube Channel

Comment

Quoth NotSoInnocent View Post
                snipped..

(And I still wish I knew where the food came from since, without it, I would have miscarried the blessing of my oldest daughter. Her name, appropriately, is Angel after the Mythic Being who must have left that crate of food.)
                That is a wonderful story, NSI and I am glad that help came for someone who needed it so badly.
                It's very sad that you were homeless at that time but good that you are now 'homed' and doing ok. All I seem to hear lately is bad news but now I feel cheered up.

Comment

Working...
                X