This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Saga Of The Abused Staff Loo

No, this isn't to do with SCs demanding to use the staff loo, which is why it's in here. We allow delivery drivers affiliated with the company to use it and 99% of them are respectful. However, one wasn't and we had no choice but to ban him from using it. Let me explain why. Here are the reasons listed in full.

1. He turned up purely to use our loo.
    This might not seem a problem, but the official policy is that we offer the loo only to drivers who are buying either fuel or food items. This driver used to show up several times a day, as tho the staff loo was a public loo, and never bought anything.

2. He stole. The loo roll dispenser we had at the time could be opened manually, and this driver used to take the loo roll out of it and smuggle it out. Meaning that the next time one of us used the loo, we had to go get another one before we could. As a direct result of this guy, we now have a dispenser that can only be opened with a key.

3. He stank the place out. I used to work on a shire horse farm; even mucking out the horses in no way compared with the stench this guy used to make. Even with the window open and tons of air freshener sprayed, it sometimes took hours for the loo to go back to normal. And the smell wouldn't stay there, it would seep under the door and penetrate the out back areas. God only knows what this guy was eating to make such a stink.

Since the ban, we haven't seen this guy since. He's probably found another petrol station to abuse.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Or a local toxic waste dump.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Good riddance!

Comment

I bet outside of work, he's an SC.
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

If he was there to use your facilities several times a day, how was he making any deliveries? Good they banned him. Stealing TP is pretty low.

Comment

Quoth Shyla View Post
            Stealing TP is pretty low.
            Especially since this was an employee washroom, so the boss probably saved a few cents by buying John Wayne toilet paper.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
            X