This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camera from ebay has terror pics

A man brought a camera off ebay and found it had anti-terrorism pictures on it. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7643374.stm
    "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Wow...

I wonder if the auction winner gets the camera back after this mess?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

If that ever happens to me, remind me to never report it or I'll lose a nifty new gadget.

Comment

Quoth clowninasack View Post
        If that ever happens to me, remind me to never report it or I'll lose a nifty new gadget.
        "Yeah, Police? I found this CD full of pics in a garbage can....*stuffing camera into the closet under some undies* Yeah, and they have terrorism pics *stuffs more undies over the camera*"

Comment

wow. looks like he bought it from 007 eh?
          too bad there's no photos of a martini to go with it

Comment

Working...
          X