Cross 'Bos
    Guided Missals
    Ham'd Cannons
    Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    Forget that. Get Spider Jerusalem type defense weaponry:

Bowel disruptors
    Nanotech Martian veneral diseases
    Casual and nonchalant and frequent violent behavior
    But we could shoot off Boars, bishops, bindlestiffs, beagles and burmese!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• would trebuches be ok for "removing" annoying customers?

Comment

• After we've all pointed and laughed at them long enough.....
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• how about "Stocks" for missdemenors?

Comment

• Hehe, ok no bodily harm to the sc's..unless they REALLY deserve it. . I myself would like to see 'I am an EW' or 'I was an SC' signs though....

The idea of nerf guns, bats, and pans MIGHT also be interesting.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
              Hehe, ok no bodily harm to the sc's..unless they REALLY deserve it. . I myself would like to see 'I am an EW' or 'I was an SC' signs though....

The idea of nerf guns, bats, and pans MIGHT also be interesting.
              Or we could use the ultimate weapon - the one that all SCs and EWs hate..

"No!"
              Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

• Quoth Marmalady View Post
                "No!"
                Nuke & pave. I like it.
                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                  They don't.

We should have various classes as well like fire-twirling, hula hooping, acrobatics, cooking, sewing, writing, etc
                  What with the classes for music / dance / drama as well... there should be a proper performance venue, with different halls so that everyone could do their own thing there, whether it's a little girls' ballet class putting on a show, or a band that someone's got together, or the town choir or whoever.

Comment

• And like Fireheart said, a good school as well for all of the munchkins that CS members have and for everyone that wants to learn. Something that works for everyone so that they enjoy learning and get as much as possibke out of their time there.
                    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mishi View Post
                      And like Fireheart said, a good school as well for all of the munchkins that CS members have and for everyone that wants to learn. Something that works for everyone so that they enjoy learning and get as much as possibke out of their time there.
                      With a system that's truly 'joined-up' so that the same attitudes prevail from the nursery to the college, and with the different stages all involved with each other, so that the children move from one stage to another with confidence instead of anxiety.

(for example, my son will go to high school in September, and what that school does is to host days for the next years' intake, so they can come and familiarize themselves with the school, meet teachers and older pupils, have a taste of lessons there, that kind of thing, before they actually start there)

Comment

• Quoth dragon_wings View Post
                        ^^This I like a lot.
                        Me too, especially since Mom's in a wheelchair herself.

It would make it easier for her to go visiting on the nice warm days when she has the energy.
                        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• The parks and gardens need to be easily accessible for wheelchair users too. That may sound obvious, but I've been in various gardens / grounds where steps in awkward places would have made it impossible for anyone in a wheelchair to get access.
                          And plenty of benches for people to sit and rest if they need to.

Comment

• Nice wide paths with raised garden beds, so that everyone can access them with a minimum of effort. Great big comfy daybeds in the shade to cuddle in and recover from being ill or stressed.
                            Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

• Quoth Mytical View Post
                              All buildings, every one..should be handicap accessible. Even homes. Simply because it would be great to be able to visit friends regardless now wouldn't it?
                              Agreed, and the handicapped access would be designed by someone who knows what the hell they're doing. In other words, everything's actually built to accomodate wheelchairs, not just someone slapping a couple of rails in a normal sized (read: way too narrow) space and calling it "handicapped accessible".

(I'm not handicapped, but my father was. Even though he's been gone twenty-two years, I still remember the difficulty getting his wheelchair into places that clearly had not been designed to accomodate. )
                              I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
                              My LiveJournal
                              A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• Another thing I think is absolutely essential is some sort of lake/swimming area/etc. My choice would also include a waterfall and fountain. Picnic areas right by it. Where you can sit under the shade, near the water..and watch the rainbows and catch a nice soft breeze.
                                Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Working...
                                X