This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a suggestion.

Place "happy" and pretty things around the store. Smiley faces. Lots of bright colors, yellows and pinks. Flowers. Pictures of smiling children, teddy bears and balloons. When she steps foot in the store . . . she'll probably melt.
    This area is left blank for a reason.

Comment

You need a young priest and an old priest. ><

Comment

Quoth Gravekeeper View Post
        You need a young priest and an old priest. ><
        And Simon Belmont, just to be completely safe. Yeesh, just reading these stories creeped me out... I'm glad the manager stepped in.

Comment

Quoth Ciarrai View Post
          Hey blueberry, what kind of clothes does the vampire wear?
          She seems to enjoy neon green tracksuits and long pale green coats.

Comment

Jeebus, your soul sucking vampire posts have really given me the willies.
            Just for fun, if she shows up next time, pull a mirror out. See if she reflects.
            -"One ring to rule them all!"-Elias
            -Ask yourself, "WWRKHTSCCJ:TMD?"

Comment

I used to work in a bookstore, and I feel your pain. My store attracted all sorts of headcases...
              "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."~Mae West

Comment

Arizona used to give you a temporary paper permit that acted as your driver's license until the real deal was mailed from Phoenix. One of our deputies stopped a kid one night who had a paper license and an attitude. The more the kid ranted, the madder the deputy got. Finally, he opened his mouth, carefully stuffed the license in his mouth and ate it. When the case came to JP court, teh kid yelled, "He ate my license." The JP looked at the deputy, who shrugged with a puzzled look on his face. The kid was fined for not having a license in possession, and got his regular license a few days later. I guarantee you, from then on, when he got stopped, he was the most respectful, meek person you ever saw.

Comment

Working...
                X