Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To anyone who works in the electronics business (like for cable/satellite/etc.)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, this is what IMDb has to say about it. It's not much, however.

Wikipedia seems to have an entry, too, but I'm sure you can find that on your own.

^-.-^
    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

I have to say I love my DVR almost as much as I loved the TIVO I had.

I have to say though I am at the point where I never watch shows as they are being broadcast cause whenever I do I hit fast forward on the commercials then have to remind myself that "Dummy You are watching it live and THAT doesn't fast forward!!!"

Comment

Quoth Andara Bledin View Post
        And when they ask about when "now" is, just tell them that any time they want to know, they just have to look at the clock on their channel display.
        12:00? no it's off. No wait, it's 12:00.... no, it's off again... wait... still 12:00
        I pet animals, I rescue insects, I hug trees.

"I picture the lead singer of Gwar screaming 'People of Japan, look at my balls! My swinging pendulous balls!!!'" -- Khyras

Comment

Quoth Bliss View Post
          12:00? no it's off. No wait, it's 12:00.... no, it's off again... wait... still 12:00
          No, no. That's your VCR. I'm talking about the display you get on the television when you access the on-screen menu or press the Info button on your remote.

^-.-^
          Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Working...
          X