Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shoplifter sobs to owner over the phone.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to work security for a grocery chain, and was the location sergeant. when a new store was built in another city, I was sent to provide security while the store was being stocked and workmen were still working, and then for the first week it was open. The workmen had finished and the store was getting into normal operations, when I saw an African-American lady enter the store, What caught my eye was the wild combination of colors she was wearing. I didn't hinkn any more of her until I spotted her at the checkout with a gallon of milk and a loaf of bread. I moved to the end of the checkout and when she finished checking out, I approached and told her I needed to talk to her, and guided her to the side, out of the way. "How far along are you?" I asked, and she looked at me like I had three heads. I pointed to her abdomen, which looked like she was about 8 months gone. I said you will have to go to the security office with me and a female employee, I said. She immediantely began screaming that I was picking on her because she was black, and that her boyfriend would rip me apart. When we got to the security office, I told the employee that the lady was not pregnant when she entered the store. I stepped out of the room and waited until the employee knocked. the lady had a 12 lb ham stuck under her blouse. I jokingly told her that, in my opinion, having that cold ham against my belly would have been worse than the ride in the police car.

Comment

Working...
    X