This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth NightAngel View Post
    I find it amusing that it's assumed that this SC was a woman. I think we had a thread long ago in which many people agreed that there are more women SC's.
    I can agree to that but my SCs were mostly male and they were usually easy to calm down, the women SCs were a different story. I remember one woman SC swore in a way that'd make an entire Naval fleet blush while the poor husband is just doing all that he could to defuse the situation.
    The Grand Galactic Inquisitor hears all and sees all.

Comment

Quoth NightAngel View Post
      I find it amusing that it's assumed that this SC was a woman. I think we had a thread long ago in which many people agreed that there are more women SC's.
      Oops! I think I was the one who began that misconception in this particular thread. Didn't read the pronouns carefully enough.

So now I have to ask myself, am I prejudiced against my own gender? I wouldn't have thought so, but now I wonder.

I'd say that I get as many male SCs as female SCs, but for some reason this particular story jumped out as "female" to me. (Maybe because the behaviour was more passive-aggressive than flat-out aggressive?)

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

I love how people get angry at the poor, peon hourly store employee when the store is out of or doesn't carry an item they just HAVE to have. Or because an item is more expensive than they'd like it to be. They talk to us like WE, the lowly cashier, should do something about it. Like I give a shit, I'm a college student, being paid $7.45 an hour in a crappy retail job that gives me practically no hours. Yeah, I'm just going to go home and worry about it all night.
        My Myspace, add me!

Comment

You have been here twice, and we haven't had the DVD you wanted? Tell you what, bend over and drop your pants, and I'll find those darned rubber gloves, and I'll just pull it out of your ass., Of course, I will have to avoid scratching your head in doing so.

The original 'Flight of the Phoenix' and 'Red Dawn'. These people got great taste in films. " Don't forget Ratbag!" The young Russsian's translation of the monument had me rolling on the floor.
          Last edited by NightAngel; 06-26-2007, 03:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X