This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Jester View Post
    Oh, and Raps? Your third celebrity pick spells his last name with only one "l." Pretty sad that I, an American who has never heard of the man, should have to tell you how to spell Jimmy Savile's name.
    Another reason to add him to the list.

Rapscallion

Comment

Holy chipotle! 36 hours and no one else has jumped in the pool? Come on kids, this could be hilariously fun!

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Jest, I really would like to join, but since I don't watch the news and I haven't read a newspaper OR magazine (except for MAD) in months, I wouldn't know who to choose.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Becks, just choose any three celebs then. I mean, honestly, you can never predict who is going to be in the next scandal, ya know.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Becks, I told you:

Mike McGee Sr. AND Jr.

Seriously.
            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Ok, so I narrowed it down to 3:

Shirley Phelps - since 'ol Fred's likely on his way out one of these days, and she's been the more vocal of them lately.

Tom Cruise - Still hate his guts and think he sucks as an actor.

Hugo Chavez - Been being a publicity whore lately, what with his buddy-buddying up to Russia.
              ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

Hmmmmmmmm...

OK. I think I'll go with Michael McGee, Sr.

AND MM Jr.

Plus Ashley Oleson. Her sis MK has been a tabloid hog for too long.
                Unseen but seeing
                oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                3rd shift needs love, too
                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

OK, I'm gonna have to go with:

Robert Pattinson, Kristin Stewart, and Nikki Reed [Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, and Rosalie hale], three of the main cast members of the Twilight series. They've made lots of headlines this year, and with the series taking off the way it is, I can see them coming in with scandal....

Comment

Quoth RedHeadPhoneGirl View Post
                    OK, I'm gonna have to go with:

Robert Pattinson, Kristin Stewart, and Nikki Reed [Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, and Rosalie hale], three of the main cast members of the Twilight series. They've made lots of headlines this year, and with the series taking off the way it is, I can see them coming in with scandal....
                    Putting all your eggs in one basket, eh? May be smart. May be foolish. We'll see next year, won't we?
                    Marvin: "Here I am, brain the size of a planet and they ask me to take you down to the bridge. Call that job satisfaction? 'Cos I don't."

Krispy Kreme puts the "ugh" back in "doughnuts".

Comment

It is a lot of eggs in one basket, and potentially negative, yes, but I like the way RHPG is thinking in this sense: she is going after new celebrities, who are not necessarily used to fame or money that is suddenly coming their way, and who are relatively young. That all adds up to lots of potential for all kinds of chaos.

Still A Customer."

Comment

I use them because, yes, they are new, no they are not, as yet, coupled with each other [though rumours have started], and because the series is so famous, they will definitely be in the limelight... Bound to make these young stars crack like it has so many others

Comment

My bets are:

Keira Knightley... just this idea she's really going to say/do something she really shouldn't...

John Travolta. I think the potential has always been there, he's just managed to avoid it.

Dick Cheney... big backpedal will be needed.

(I'd say one of the Hiltons, but I'm thinking it's just same shit, different day - though Nikki just might drop a bombshell to put her big sis to shame... ok, not possible, but still big enough )
                          When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

All right, I'll go with what I know. Though these are three dark horses, I just don't know of too many other people.

Vince McMahon (although this could be iffy...though he regularly pisses off the wrestling world, he doesn't cross over into mainstream scandal unless he's really feeling his oats. I'll keep in mind that just because he gets us wrestlers up in a tizzy, that I still need to watch for someone "normal" to report it.)

Rush Limbaugh. I like Rush, since I accept him for what he is, a conservatively-politically based entertainer. But he does have some skeletons in the closet.

And just because I hate him so fucking much, Michael Savage. This is more hope that he goes down than anything.
                            "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Quoth MystyGlyttyr View Post
                              And just because I hate him so fucking much, Michael Savage.
                              Mysty, I need you to tell me which Michael Savage you are referring to. Since I have never heard of him, I did a quick net search, and came up with several Michael Savages. I have two politicians, a musician, and a commentator/author.

Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                                Mysty, I need you to tell me which Michael Savage you are referring to. Since I have never heard of him, I did a quick net search, and came up with several Michael Savages. I have two politicians, a musician, and a commentator/author.
                                The one on the radio, who said that 99% of kids with autism are faking it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Views_e...Michael_Savage <--that one.

I won't say anything further for Fratching's sake, and no one else should, either, but yeah. I fucking hate that guy. I pick him because I WANT him to go down in flames.
                                "Maybe the problem just went away...maybe it was the magical sniper fairy that comes and gives silenced hollow point rounds to people who don't eat their vegetables."

Comment

Working...
                                X