Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Create an Album Game (WARNING - Image Heavy)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create an Album Game (WARNING - Image Heavy)

So here's something that can be fun.

Step 1
    Go here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special:Random (Wikipedia, random page) - The article's name is the name of your band.

Step 2
    Go here: https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Special:Random (Wikiquote, random page) - Pick a quote. The last three to five words of the quote are the name of your album.

Step 3
    Go here: https://www.flickr.com/explore/interesting/7days/ (Flickr, Interesting images, last 7 days) - The 5th image is your album cover. If the image given is NSFW, you are permitted to reload and get something else.

Step 4
    Go to your image editor of choice and mash the three together. Share your work here.
    (NOTE: Imgur is a good place to upload pics, and it has a built-in edit feature that allows you to resize, crop, and even add text or effects. I've been using it.)

Bonus
    Give a general idea of what your band's music style is.

-------------------
    I'll get the ball rolling.

Prog rock

Emo goth rock
    Last edited by Jay 2K Winger; 11-22-2015, 07:17 PM.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Techno soft jazz

(Incidentally, just how does one go about rehabilitating a guy, some 30 years later, who was executed for treason?)
    Last edited by Kittish; 11-19-2015, 09:10 PM.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Contemporary laidback chilled

I like this game...
      Attached Files
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Incidentally,have you read the article on the Musical Vampire?

Plot:A crazy scientist reanimates a corpse with a chemical, creating a super hopping ghost. The corpse can only be controlled by the sound of music. Tao Priest (Lam Ching-ying) and his two assistants must stop it before it destroys the countryside.

The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

After his judicial and political career, Lee dipped his toes into the music business with this, his debut easy-listening jazz album.

Range's sophomore album continues to combine his unique style of humor with country-rock.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Sombre and sinister,an intensely deep raw and brooding instrumental set.

Comment

Alaskan death metal!

Comment

I've played this before... I have a few that I did last time:

"Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

*giggles* i want to say mine is an Indy rock band that plays actual instruments that have few good songs but is mostly weird.

Comment

Not sure about the music....maybe soft jazz?

Don't know how to make it bigger....

Click image for larger version

Name:	fake album cover.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	33.1 KB
ID:	2030618
                    Last edited by EricKei; 11-23-2015, 02:09 AM. Reason: mod note: click the thumbnail to view full size
                    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Despite the grungy-looking album cover, it's actually all chaphop.
                      Last edited by bhskittykatt; 11-21-2015, 05:17 AM.
                      Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

bhskittykat, that pic comes up broken.

Imgur is a good place to upload pics, and it has a built-in edit feature that allows you to resize, crop, and even add text or effects. I've been using it.

Comment

They look like their next gig will be in Pripyat.... :S

Comment

Lord alone knows. Gay Arab funk?

Comment

Oh Lord,having to choose the 5th pic on Flickr isn't always good.I AM NSFW let alone your pain receptors and will make your eyes water

I'm assuming some sort of kinky hardcore music. Lesbian grunge meets Madonna gets it on in leather.
                              Last edited by Kit-Ginevra; 11-21-2015, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X