• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aaaaaaaah!
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
      Well, according to the ads in the Doctor Leonard's Catalog....they are "dishwasher safe." Now there's a heck of an image for ya...
      I actually have a friend who conducts parties where she sells such things to women (generally), and several of her items are advertised as being dishwasher safe.

It actually makes sense, if you think about it. I am not weirded or grossed out by it myself, though I understand other people may be. And by the way, such things being dishwasher safe is not all that new....I remember seeing something along those lines on HBO's Real Sex...about ten years ago.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth NotAlBundy View Post
        My favorite was the one that called, asking if I would wear high heels and walk all over him. I said, "Sure! If you're into pain, I'll even run over you with my car if you'd like!"

"You would? That would be so hot! Would you tell your boyfriend about it later?"

"No way, dude. If I killed someone, I wouldn't tell anyone about it!"

And then I hung up.
        Sounds like he wasn't listening to closely and thought you said you'd run right over in your car. LMAO
        Figers are vicious I tell ya. They crawl up your leg and steal your belly button lint.

I'm a case study.

Comment

Next time suggest an electric toothbrush...
          The beatings will continue until morale improves...

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
            Well, according to the ads in the Doctor Leonard's Catalog....they are "dishwasher safe." Now there's a heck of an image for ya...
            Obviously, after they're washed they go in the fork drawer.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

<TMI>If they are made from silicone you can properly sterilyze them, as in boil them in water and they still look good after that. We make them from medical grade silicone. We have some pro-dommes as customers and they prefere silicone insertables, because of that.</TMI>

Oh my... our sales team would have fun with a perv calling...
              Perv: Do you sell dildos?
              Sales: Sure... <list of most extreme stuff we sell>
              Perv: *click
              As far as I know we haven't had such a call yet.
              No trees were killed in the posting of this message.

However, a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Comment

We sell this at the store I work at: http://www.sexwaxdealer.com/ . For those who don't know, it's wax to put on surf boards. But if you don't know anything about it, the packaging doesn't give any hint about what it's for. I get a lot of giggly European tourists coming up to me and trying to prank me by asking how to use it. They are all disappointed when I say it's for surf boards.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                  I actually have a friend who conducts parties where she sells such things to women (generally), and several of her items are advertised as being dishwasher safe.
                  So THAT'S what the "Sanitize" setting on my dishwasher is for.

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    Good way to get all the buzz on the new toys.
                    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth starsinthesky View Post
                      He would call asking for help selecting a dress for a drag contest.
                      But wouldn't a set of Nomex coveralls be more appropriate? After all, if you crash and your fuel tank spills, you'd be better protected in case of fire.

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                      At the bookstore we sometimes get people (usually giggly teens) calling to ask if we sell dirty magazines (we don't).
                      "About a year ago, some of our stock was covered in fine dust due to drywall work in the warehouse where it was being stored, but that hasn't happened to any of this month's issues."

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
                      For a Valentines Day promotion or something, we got in a KY Date Night displayer. The monthly sales plan called for the displayer to be hung on a rack at the back end of an aisle.
                      How well "hung" does it need to be, and what size of "rack" is involved?

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post
                      Type C (My favorite): *Guy walks in, grabs condoms, sees me at the counter, stops, puts it back and grabs the "Magnum" (supposedly for larger men) instead and drops it on the counter with a grin.*
                      Response C: *Grin, ring it up all while resisting the urge to say "I hope you don't fall out"*
                      Reaction C: *Also a deflation, and also the realization that he'll probably have to go and buy more condoms as he can't properly fill out the Magnum size.*
                      Quoth Miss Maple Leaf View Post
                      When I worked at the drugstore I would sometimes get prank calls from teenage boys asking about condoms. I used to delight in telling them that we don't carry any in extra-extra small and then hanging up on them.
                      "Finger cots are in aisle 7 with the other first-aid supplies."
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Dadeo View Post
                        So THAT'S what the "Sanitize" setting on my dishwasher brain is for.
                        Fixed that for ya, Daddy-O ~_~
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I work overnights at a 24 hour drugstore. I get a lot of guys coming in to get condoms. I almost always deadpan and don't comment on their purchases.
                          Wonder how they'll respond now that I've cut my hair super short (I look what most people would consider a bitch lesbian, more so now then before).
                          Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                          Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                            At the bookstore we sometimes get people (usually giggly teens) calling to ask if we sell dirty magazines (we don't).
                            I have had two teen-aged girls giggling their heads off and quickly handing me a box of condoms.

The customer behind them said, "Did those girls just buy condoms? If they didn't want anyone to know, they should have acted casually."
                            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

My wife's cubicle neighbor at a call center got a call on a Fredrick's line and the man said that he wanted her breasts. She responded," I'm sorry, but mine are attached. But we have a really nice pair in the catalog, would you like me to order them for you?" She must have been monitored because suppressed laughter came from the monitoring station.

Comment

Quoth CaptainThrifty View Post
                                My wife's cubicle neighbor at a call center got a call on a Fredrick's line and the man said that he wanted her breasts. She responded," I'm sorry, but mine are attached. But we have a really nice pair in the catalog, would you like me to order them for you?" She must have been monitored because suppressed laughter came from the monitoring station.
                                Well that's one way to take care of a perverted caller....I also would've found that hilarious

Quoth BeeMused View Post
                                <TMI>If they are made from silicone you can properly sterilyze them, as in boil them in water and they still look good after that. We make them from medical grade silicone. We have some pro-dommes as customers and they prefere silicone insertables, because of that.</TMI>
                                I have toy cleaner for mine...it's a water based thing that you spray on, wipe over and ta-dah: clean as a whistle!
                                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                                X