This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth AmbrosiaWriter View Post

Type C (My favorite): *Guy walks in, grabs condoms, sees me at the counter, stops, puts it back and grabs the "Magnum" (supposedly for larger men) instead and drops it on the counter with a grin.*
    Response C: *Grin, ring it up all while resisting the urge to say "I hope you don't fall out"*
    Reaction C: *Also a deflation, and also the realization that he'll probably have to go and buy more condoms as he can't properly fill out the Magnum size.*
    Well heck, after deflation, he won't need condoms at all!
    Everything will be ok in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end.

Comment

Quoth AmethystSquirrel View Post
      Heh, Walmart sells them not.
      Yes, they do.
      Quoth wolfie View Post
      "Finger cots are in aisle 7 with the other first-aid supplies."
      I was just about to post that!
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        "Finger cots are in aisle 7 with the other first-aid supplies."
        The parking lot at **mega was always awash in those... that's how they put the "Zip" in their drive.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
          I was just about to post that!
          The "straight lines" in question were posted over 2 weeks ago, and they were hanging like a meatball over the plate for 3 days before I saw them. You snooze, you lose.

What I don't understand is that Dalesys saw them before I did (one of his replies is from the day after the "straight lines" were posted), but he didn't take advantage of the opportunity. From what I've seen here, risque comments are his specialty.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
          X