Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it's what an SC deserves, of course. XCashier, I thought of your signature when I encountered this SC.
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      That's why I suggested jacks. Czn we get barbed caltrops, like fishhooks?
      Maybe when the steps on the evil barbed caltrops, someone could "spill" isopropyl alcohol all over the wounds.
      This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth catcul View Post
        Maybe when the steps on the evil barbed caltrops, someone could "spill" isopropyl alcohol all over the wounds.
        Capsaicin is quite soluble in alcohol....
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

If the customer doesn't like the employee's attitude, THEY need to change THEIRS - either 180 degrees in the yaw axis (i.e. turn around and GTFO), or 90 degrees in either the pitch or roll axis - preferably on a concrete floor.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
            You're not being spiteful enough.

I hope that woman steps on a Lego barefoot.

THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT.
            yeah but lego pain goes away after a while. hemorrhoids can be deep and recurring.

or we can combine powers and ... Get both!

Comment

May your sweet thing give you a dose
              May a heffalump "impress" you with his nose
              May your life be blessed with rumblers in your hose
              May a derp with fuzzy dice clog up your road.

... you all know the tune ...

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                I hope that woman steps on a Lego barefoot.

THAT'S RIGHT, I SAID IT.
                Quoth PepperElf View Post
                yeah but lego pain goes away after a while. hemorrhoids can be deep and recurring.

or we can combine powers and ... Get both!
                How about "I hope that woman sits on something made of Lego bare-assed"? It's RFB time.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                  How about "I hope that woman sits on something made of Lego bare-assed"? It's RFB time.
                  That would invoke the "MHOB" and "Some dudes" clauses.

Comment

As for the second customer after the Bitchopotamus, some people are just really embarrassed, uncomfortable, or feel awkward in such situations. I know that I may well have done the same thing; not knowing the cashier, it is sometimes a bit weird to try to offer sympathy, since you may not know what happened, and you don't know how the cashier will react. ("ExCUSE me, it's none of your BUSINESS!")

As for the Bitchopotamus herself, you people are far too nice. Legos? Jacks? Hemorrhoids?

I am thinking more along the lines of running headlong into an electrified barbed wire fence, preferably face high. While being shot at by hunters who think she's a deer. In a minefield. With perhaps a plastic explosive being rammed up her ass.

Yes, I'm vindictive and evil. This is not news. Fuck the bitch. She deserves none of my consideration, sympathy, or restraint on my vicious thoughts. You treat people like shit, you should expect to be treated like shit yourself.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                    Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                      As for the Bitchopotamus herself, you people are far too nice. Legos? Jacks? Hemorrhoids?

I am thinking more along the lines of running headlong into an electrified barbed wire fence, preferably face high. While being shot at by hunters who think she's a deer. In a minefield. With perhaps a plastic explosive being rammed up her ass.

Yes, I'm vindictive and evil. This is not news. Fuck the bitch. She deserves none of my consideration, sympathy, or restraint on my vicious thoughts. You treat people like shit, you should expect to be treated like shit yourself.
                      Hell no! I've got standards - in fact, even Leisure Suit Larry has standards.

Comment

As for the second customer after the Bitchopotamus, some people are just really embarrassed, uncomfortable, or feel awkward in such situations. I know that I may well have done the same thing; not knowing the cashier, it is sometimes a bit weird to try to offer sympathy, since you may not know what happened, and you don't know how the cashier will react. ("ExCUSE me, it's none of your BUSINESS!")
                        Yeah. not everyone knows how to handle tears... if they should console or just give the employee a few moments to gather themselves.

Comment

Working...
                        X