This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BearLeeBadenaugh View Post
    The item limit and the fact that nobody obeys it is probably my #1 pet peeve about the express lanes. Pet Peeve #2 is when the only lanes open are self-scan and express. Quite annoying when you're coming through with a cart full.
    You know they have as few regular lanes open as possible to "force" the customers to use self-checkout right? The idea of course is to get rid of jobs/hours of cashiers/baggers. The store (hint: starts with a K and ends in "Roger") can claim "Customer 1st!" all they want but that doesn't make it true. :P

Comment

Quoth raudf View Post
      As a customer, I've had managers DIRECT me and my full buggy to express lanes.
      If the normal lanes are full and the express is empty, I see no problem with this.

Comment

Quoth Caractacus_Potts View Post
        Probably because not enough customers complain.
        Oh, they complain, but never to the right people. They're more than happy to rip the cashier a new one, but when she offers to get a manager, they're "No, I don't want to talk to a manager, you tell him what I said!" Um, yeah. It'll mean more coming directly from the customer than second-hand through an employee. Go talk to a manager or take it up with Corporate!
        I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
        My LiveJournal
        A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth ThanosIsKing View Post
          sooo many people are apparently aliterate morons.
          sig-worthy
          Last edited by Jay; 09-26-2013, 02:58 PM.
          sooo many people are apparently aliterate morons. -- ThanosIsKing

Comment

Quoth Estil View Post
            The store (hint: starts with a K and ends in "Roger") can claim "Customer 1st!" all they want but that doesn't make it true. :P
            Sure it's true - if you're talking about the order in which people walk out, never to return, as a result of stupid management policies such as trying to force people to use self-scan.
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Yes but guess who ends up getting the blame for all that (hint it's not the managers)? :P

Comment

Working...
              X