This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Dark Psion View Post
    Now I want to see an Orkin commercial where the rats and termites are at the main office complaining that they are receiving poor customer service from the Pest Control company.
    Now that I would love to see!

There used to be a commercial (for Terminex, I think) that had a group of large bugs that invaded a house and were in the living room, singing while one of them sat at the piano and played:

We are the baddest bugs in town
    We love to sneak around
    We love to come into your house and drive you craaa-zzy
    We are the baddest bugs in town

Meanwhile the Terminex truck pulls up out front, the hapless couple point to their house and the Terminex man walks in and the bugs all freeze in mid-song.

Then they come marching outside one by one, the smallest one kicks the exterminator in the leg.

I cannot find this commercial on YouTube for the life of me. But it was hysterically funny.
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Dark Psion View Post
      Now I want to see an Orkin commercial where the rats and termites are at the main office complaining that they are receiving poor customer service from the Pest Control company.
      I heard some radio commercial for one of those pest control companies that featured a woman interviewing the exterminator, and she read off hate mail that had been sent to him by the bugs he was killing, and him laughing them off or responding with a taunt.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

This is not customer service. This is pest control.
        To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

We present for your pleasure .... singing roaches...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lv8pq77Qas

not for the easily squickied
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
            We present for your pleasure .... singing roaches...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lv8pq77Qas

not for the easily squickied

If you can sit through the movie "Joe's Apartmemt" and not get squicked, this would be a cakewalk!
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
              This is not customer service. This is pest control.
              We are five million customers, you are one customer service representative.

Comment

Working...
              X