This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long week is long.

It's been a long time between my first introduction and this post, I went from feeling like I had a zillion sucky customer stories to share to kind if feeling like I should be a little more Zen about everything.
    But it's been a long week, and I'm out of sympathy for idiot Sc's.

SC "Is this balance bike the same as the other ones?"
    Me "No, they are both the same brand, but this one comes with three wheels and this one only has two. They're made so that kids can practice balancing without the distraction of pedals, and transitioning to a regular bike is easier later."
    SC "So does it have three wheels?"
    Me "Nope, it's the paired down version of this one."
    SC "So does it gave two wheels at the back?"
    Me " Just one at the back and one at the front."
    SC " Oh that's what I meant. So does it have pedals?"
    Me "No."
    SC "Oh, okay. Does it come in any other colours?"
    Me " Just the plain wood."
    SC "But it's pink!"
    Me "That's the seat cover, they come separately, and we have more colours right here."
    SC "Oh. Do you have any other than pink?"

I want a holiday.

Quoth Goreki View Post

I want a holiday.
    Me too.

It's not only the customers but holy h*** those along them!
    Teen comes to barber his mother (HM) along. I have so small room for barber so other customers wait in other area outside. There is chairs, sofas and tables with magazines and so on. Still this HM rushes in my small barber room, browses all magazines there, picks some and goes other side.
    *afterwards I spent quite a time looking for those mags and could not find them...*

So, as long I'm alone with teen, all goes smoothly. Until he's done, then HM rushes in again.

- Oh my son is so handsome, oh my, are all those hair on the floor his, oh no, there have to be hair from your former customers!

*Yeah sure, I don't clean them up until friday, I like how soft floor is by then...*

You really think I would not clean up floor between my customers? Holy s***!

Yes, it's monday and I want a holiday too. And to find those magazines.

Comment

Quoth Web_Pict View Post
      *Yeah sure, I don't clean them up until friday, I like how soft floor is by then...*
      Hey, people paid lots of money for thick shag carpets, and you get one for free!

Just kidding! It's a health / safety code violation to not sweep up between barber customers, isn't it? And kids/teens can grow a pretty healthy crop of hair, which tends to go everywhere after being cut, making it look like there's even more of it. So yeah, there's always more than you'd think there'd be.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

They all went into her handbag. She'll be back in next time using one of them as a reference for her son's haircut.

Comment

Quoth Goreki View Post
          They all went into her handbag. She'll be back in next time using one of them as a reference for her son's haircut.
          I wish. They were computer magazines from this year.

Comment

Working...
          X