This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just, ugh.

There was just so much sucky, I don't think even a vaccum cleaner could suck this much.

Uh, how bout HELL NO!
    Walking to the car with my bf and our roommate/friend from shopping around at lovely Harbor Freight (great store btw!). We are approached by what can only be described as a wanna-be-gangsta in training. The kid looked no older than 12 or 13 and the little shit has the balls to ask us for cigarettes! ARE YOU CRAZY?! There is no way in hell that I would give anyone under the age of 18 a cigarette! Round here, you go to jail for that. No fines, just jail. Fuck that, go buy your own cig......oh wait! You can't! Cause you're fucking 13! Jeez, what has this world come to?! Of course we told him no and drove away, quickly.

Excuse me?!
    A few weeks ago, me and bf had a "scare". Our protection broke one night and my bf was freaking out until I finally went to get a pregnancy test so he would stop worrying. So I make a trip to the store and am waiting in line when a woman walking past me literally stopped in her tracks; skid marks on the floor, smoke rolling off her feet (lol). She whips around and picks my product up off the belt and just glares at me.

Me= a little confused
    Her= a little scary

Me: Excuse me ma'am, but could you please put my test back on the belt?
    Her: I don't have to do anything, you little whore.
    Me: Excuse me?!
    Her: You heard me! You're a whore and deserve to be shot! You fucking dumbass college students think you can just go and have sex and there wouldn't be consequences? Well guess what? You do the crime, you deserve the consequences!
    Me: *past the point of politeness, right to HULK SMASH!* First of all MA'AM, anything that I do or do not do is none of your business. Second of all, you need to learn some fucking manners. You don't just go around telling people they should be shot, no matter who the fuck you are or what the fuck they did, that is rude, not to mention slightly sadistic. If said consequences do arise, me and bf will approach together and get through whatever we decide. It is not up to you. Now if you do not want the police here for harrassment, I suggest you set my test BACK down on the belt. NOW!
    Her: Fuck you you fucking whore!
    She then turns to run, only to run smack dab into an officer who happened to be on his way to work. Saw and heard the whole thing. Handcuffed her and led her out of the store. Didn't press charges, but should've. (Afterwards, found out I wasn't, bf is very joyful.)

The Zombies Are Attacking!
    So, this week we have a massive game of Humans vs. Zombies on campus. For those of you unfamiliar with this increasingly popular game, I will explain. There is a website where you register your name and the such. The school or whoever is sponsoring it will then give you ID cards, with a number on the back. You start out as a human, with the ability to use Nerf guns, foam melee weapons, and "stunners" (essentially a balled up sock) to "stun" the zombies. At the beginning of the game, there is only one zombie, named the original. He or she is unknown to the other players (even registered as "original" on the site) and for the first part of the week, is the only zombie who can disguise him/herself as a human. When you are "bitten" by a zombie, you switch your arm band to your head and you can go out and "infect" others. Humans can "shoot" the zombies, leaving the undead "stunned" for an hour (not allowed to bite anyone during this time). Classrooms are off limits and certain lobbies are labeled as "infection free" where zombies and humans can sit and relax or do homework and such together. Also, humans are given "missions" throughout the week they have to complete to "survive" the week. When bitten, a human must get on the website, type in their number is labeled as part of the horde for rest of the game. I'm not completely sure if there's a prize for the last human standing, but I'll find out later this week.
    Apparently, some of the older students who attend our school and the school that shares our campus are complaining to Student Activites, stating that because students are carrying guns, we're more vulnerable to an attack. Ok, for one the guns are NERF guns, which usually means there are bright yellow, blue, or clear, with bright orange darts and look nothing like real guns. Two, our security guards aren't just the normal rent-a-cop type of security, they are fully trained police officers, with special training for protecting campuses. I'm pretty sure they can tell the difference between a Nerf gun and real one. THEY ARE TRAINED TO!!! SA has been planning to sponsor another game next quarter since many people who wanted to play didn't/couldn't sign up. But, because of these complaints, they have to get permission from main campus, which will take much longer than a few weeks. Grrrr to you complainers! You will be the first on my bite list when/if I turn to the horde!

A few letters.....
    Dear (seemingly) deaf mother,
    do you not hear you child only 2 aisles down screaming his head off because he dropped a heavy object on his foot? I witnessed this, it was heavy and metal. If it had hit his head, he would have been out. What do you do? Stand there, talking to your friends, screaming at him to "shut the hell up" every so often. Great parenting there. I see him drowning in the near future due to your parenting. Have fun living with that, after you realize he isn't "just doing it for attention" of course.

Dear rep at power company,
    Do not be snippy to my roommate when he is distraught over you turning our power off without warning. For being extremely pissed off, he is being very polite with you. Attitude is not needed, nor wanted. Our power being shut off is in fact your fault because due to your computer crashing in middle of switching the names over on the account, you lost our information and did not call us back like you said you would. Instead, you scared about 7 college kids (one 5 months pregnant!) to death because you then said that it would not be turned back on for almost 5 days and told us to (and I quote verbatium) "to deal with it, it's not my problem you're too stupid for not calling yesterday." WE DID CALL YESTERDAY! We were told not to worry, it would not be turned off and you go and turn it off and call us stupid. Thanks douche. You will be hearing from your boss sometime soon about a complaint. Enjoy, seeing as it's not my problem if you get fired.

Need much drinkage. Much!
    Just because they serve you, doesn't mean they like you. And just because they smile and act polite doesn't mean they aren't planning to destroy you.

"I put the laughter in slaughter."

*Passes Tithera a strong drink* Sooo much suckage! All I can say is: I hope the old biddy learnt her lesson, even though I doubt it made any sort of impression.

Nerf Guns FTW! Blame Squeaks for my new obsession.
    Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Quoth Tithera View Post
      Excuse me?!
      I would have been way more sarcasting to this assuming hag.

You: Actually me and my HUSBAND have been trying to have a child for years.

It would totally be worth it to see the look on her face. Then again, the cop at the end was such a happy conclusion.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Tithera View Post
        Me: Excuse me ma'am, but could you please put my test back on the belt?
        Test right? By her reaction it seems she thought it was a morning after pill or something...
        To err is human, to blame someone else shows good management skills.

my blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/joesblog/
        my brother's blog --> http://www.hendrices.com/ryansblog/

Comment

Quoth Mishi View Post
          Nerf Guns FTW! Blame Squeaks for my new obsession.
          You are welcome!
          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

Just... Just...

Wow.

What are the odds that the bitch hasn't gotten laid in years?

Comment

probably hasn't and has cobwebs multiplying...even if it was the morning after pill, it's still not her business. making a huge drama out of it because of her narrow view of life was definitely out of order; i'm hoping the cop scared her sorry ass shitless and she'll rethink before opening that orifice that passes for her mouth (or is it the other one...hard to tell with someone like that).

humans vs. zombies...ZOMG! i would so love that if state did that, but there are far too many snotty types who are more obsessed with fashion, shopping and drinking.
              look! it's ghengis khan!
              Sorry, but while I can do many things, extracting heads from anuses isn't one of them. (so sayeth the irv)

Comment

Wait, you didn't press charges on her, the cop didn't press charges on her, or she didn't press charges on the cop?

Also, the zombie game sounds awesome. It sounds like what we used to play back in college. Only it wasn't zombies, it was just a bunch of people trying to kill each other with nerf guns. Ah, for the bad old days....

Comment

My friend had some asshole pull the same sort of thing on her when she tried to buy a test. She's a drama major. She can turn on the fake tears and righteous indignation at the same time and make them work. He told her she was immoral and going to hell ect ect. Her response?

Bursting into tears she manages to garble out "My husband and I have been trying since we got married to have a baby, but I keep miscarrying and and and this is our third try and *hysterical sobbing here*"

When she actually did get married (at 22) and discovered she was pregnant a few months later she got looks of disgust from someone at a clothing store because she looks like she's 19 or so. So their assumption was that this unwed teen was knocked up because she was irresponsible. The discovery that she was married and 22 led to cat but faces.
                  Me to a friend: I know I'm crazy, you know I'm crazy, the zombies at the end of the world will know I'm crazy. Thus not eating my brain for fear of ingesting the crazy. It's my survival plan.

Comment

Screw the old hag.

That zombie game sounded like fun. We played a game similar where we had competing mafia families.

Comment

Quoth mikoyan29 View Post
                      Screw the old hag.
                      No thanks, I'd rather let a rabid chihuahua chew on my nipples. Gross *shudder*
                      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I'm glad that ignorant b*tch was led away by police, I'm sorry youhad that harpy screaming at you for no reason!

Zombie game sounds fun

Comment

We should all meet up and play the zombie game! RAWWWR BRAINS! *nerfs Mishi*
                          I'm the 5th horsemen of the apocalypse. Bringer of giggly bouncy doom, they don't talk about me much.

Comment

I once had a friend that got the cache22 reactions as well. She looked much, much younger than she was anyways, maybe 16 at best, and she was pregnant and married (in that order) at 19 or 20 (I can't remember what year this was, damn I'm getting bad when years blur together) and one day we were at the mall and people were gawking at her belly. A couple of people who were staring really bad, she made a fist with her left hand and said "I'm married, ok?!" and then she got nasty looks from that as well.
                            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Wait, so people who "shouldn't be screwing around" SHOULD be having kids they don't want/didn't plan for? In what world is that a good consequence?

You can see that hag's mindset in her choice of words. "You do the crime" WHAT CRIME??

People like that make me crazy. I would have totally flipped out on her. The cop would probably have had to haul me away instead.

Zombie game = cool! Sounds like fun.
                              When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
                              X